The new couple

I sat in the tree house holding my head to my knees there are multiple tree houses and 2 to each but I got mine to myself. Ever since the incident with twins I've just been blaming myself and I can't stop 'I was the one who ran away, they got caught up in something like that!' As I was thinking I heard a knock on the door, for the past week I've just ignored everyone I just couldn't face them, I did that to the twins how could I face people.

        "I know your in there, you haven't left so we're else could you be!" I new the voice it was Blake, "go away" I said in a tone I didn't even know myself it sounded sad yet caring. He tried to open the door the door but I locked it, luckily they had latches on the doors. He pounded on the door once I heard his footsteps leave, and I scooted back against the wall and leaned my head next to the window. I looked up and seen trees and flowers and then I heard foot steps I just ignored them and went back to day dreaming, when I felt drowsy I fell asleep. I woke up to some shaking me I looked up to see Blake, "what are you doing here" I said looking up, he looked at me and then brought me in to a hug he looked at me and then my arms. I looked at my arms and then stared at him 'oh no' I thought he seen my arms I've been cutting since the day of Edith and Elsa.

       "Why wouldn't you just talk to me? Why did you do this?" He said lifting my chin to make my eyes and his match together. I shook his hand away and looked down to the floor "I did it, I killed the twins they would still be alive if you guys hadn't... If you... IF YOU HADN'T LOOKED FOR ME!!!" I started balling and this was unlike I've ever, I couldn't even face him it was to painful because he was there to see its all happen. He lifted up my chin once again and kissed me this was a deep thoughtful kiss, when he pulled his lips from mine I looked at him and he looked back. I smiled and he looked away blushing, he takes me in his arms and lays me down on the bed, he cuddles with me and the looked at me.

         "So um.... Do you wanna... Wanna be my.... Girlfriend?" He said stuttering he was now blushing madly and my face kinda hurt which means I was starting to blush a bit to. I looked at him and smiled and shook my head madly saying yes, I then snuggled in his arms and put my noise in his chest. I was tired and drifting asleep but right before I did I said "..... I love you"