The giant

As I looked at the wall I seen what I thought was just a foot but grew taller and taller as I looked further up. My eyes cringed with fear as I seen, what appeared to be a giant man with no flesh...... And what was worse Is he was taller than the wall.

"A Titan this far in the woods, no it can't be" the burnet holding me said, he dropped me on the ground and ran towards the tall man with black hair.

"Blake, what are we suppose to do?" The Burnet said to the man in black 'so that's his name' I thought to myself.

"I don't know mono, this has never happened before." Blake said to the bernet so again I thought that's his name, as I was so busy thinking I didn't even realize that the ground was shaking and it grew closer and closer. As I finally realized what was happening I looked up the giant has started digging into the wall and he was throwing them torwards me until a dark shadow formed right above me.

I looked up just in time to see a giant bolder right over me, the only think I could think of was screaming I couldn't talk but I could scream pretty loudly. I screamed so loud that my ears felt sore, my eyes locked with blake's one final time before the bolder came down and it went dark after that.