010

I see Harry like that in this story ^^

'Do you hurt people because your angry?' I ask.

~~~~

Harry: honey. What About prom, you didn't answer.

Me: Go help your sister with her make-up Harold, I'm sure your good doing that.

Harry: WTf Why.

Harry: i was rude sorry.

Me: i don't go to prom, i dont even have a date..

Harry: i said, we can together.

Me: maybe i ask that sexy Guy Liam.

Harry: no stay home. Or u going with me or u doing your HOMEwork in your HOME.

Me: so now you want me to stay home?

Harry: i didn't say that, you can Come with me.

Me: ok boss.

Harry: OMG are u Horny???

Me: no wtf i just said boss? Nothing Horny About that.

Harry: im Horny

Me: go to your bf loser.

Harry: where do u live? Street ect.

Me: Why??

Harry: you told me to go to my boyfriend.

*u have change the name from 'Harry' into 'Harry :)'*

Me: HARRY!

Harry:): Yes love, i'm on my way xx

Me: i mean u have a real boyfriend you know Zayn?

Harry:): its a open relation.

Me: o?

Harry:): we can also have that.

Me: Harry i'm gay, iknow that. But i stil want to get my own family. My own husband, adopt childrens and have a cat.

Harry:): Boring.

Me: dont talk to me anymore.

Harry:): ok drama queen.

Me: ok do you know what? I wil tell Zayn everything! I wil make screenshots and send it to him! You're a focking Dick.

Harry:): How? You're the focking loser from the school, You should be happy that i talked to you. I didn't like you, i only wanted a blowjob bc my friends and i had a competition-. Your only friend is Marcel, You're so stupid, you had see your face when i Kissed you. You can't even Kiss i had to brush my teeth more then 5 times after i get home.

Me: what? Are you srs?? Thanks Harry i'm crying.

Harry: crying?

Me: yeah Harry, but go pls. Tomorrow when we go to school you can be the populair one and i wil sit by Marcel Because thats my only friend? Forget Every word that i said, Every Joke, our first meeting, our Kiss..

Harry: i already said i had to brush my teeth like 5 times after we Kissed. Go on practice lessons. And Finally, i only stay talked to you bc my friend wanted to.

~you did block this person~