015

POV LOUIS

I feel how my Dick is hard against my jeans.

I look at the girl who is still standing next to Harry. Her face is like she has no focking idea that Harry is gay and she doesn't know what is happening for her eyes.

"So, Are you joining me or should i Find someone else to help me." Harry start laughing.

He is mine. I smile to Harry thinking About that he Will later scream my name into the whole school while i give him the best feeling ever.

"You should do that." I Joke with him. I love it when were doing like this to each other. I dont care that the blonde girl can hear what for Horny boys who are.

Who are Horny gays who love each other.

We walk to the toilets and i feel weird.

If someone would say three months ago that i Will date Harry Styles and would give him blowjobs in the toilet i Will be starting laughing and telling that the one is having crazy dreams and should see the docter.

Harry put his lips on mine.

"I love you, You know that, Right?" Harry ask as he drags me into the toilet cubicle.

"Iknow." I said while i start playing with his long hair.

I love this boy so much and i would do everything to make him happy.

I feel excited and weird to do this. I pull his pants and boxer down.

Every time i see his Dick, I just realize How big it is.

"Can i.. Can i start?" I ask, Damn i want to do this.

Harry smiles at me. "You're still shy, I love it." He says while he close his eyes.

First i taste him and Harry groans and start moving his hips.

I take him in my mouth and use my tongue. I feel allready something on my tongue but i dont stop.

"Please, This is so go-od." Harry groans. And thats the reason that i'm going to use my hand with it.

I look up to Harry. His eyes are closed and his bottom lip is between his teeth. He open his Beautiful eyes and look at me.

"Fuck, Don't look at me in that way. I want to fuck you so hard right now." Harry says and then i feel substance in my mouth, His cum.

After a couple of minutes were back to our self.

"You did it so good." Harry says and i smile at him.

I see Marcel walking to us while were standing for an drinking machine.

"Hii Lou." Marcel says and he looks a little uncomfortable with Harry around.

"Hey Marcel." I say and smile to him.

"I'm going, I see you later, Bye." Harry says and he Walks Away. Strange..

"Harry looks so hard on the outside but Iknow he can be sweet." Marcel says.

"How do you know that?" I ask. This is so weird.

"Uh.. I think thats the true." Marcel say looking to the ground.

What are they hiding for me?

~~

Harry: Yo naughty boy.

Me: don't call me like that, I don't like that.

Harry: oh?

Me: What do you think About Marcel?

Harry: that Guy with that ugly glasses and Straight hair and old clothes who is hanging out with my boyfriend?

Me: Yes? And he is Nice, I don't like that you always have comments on my friends. Iknow they are not populair enough for you, But i like them. What do you think About Marcel, Again.

Harry: I'm sorry, Do u really think that it matter for me How populair someone is, I mean if it Matters, I never would date you.

That was Straight to my heart, Auw.

Me: you're a Dick.

Harry: what do you mean?

Harry: oh shit, i didn't mean it like that, But its true.

Me: Why did i start talking to you, You're always want to hurt me.

Harry: do you really think that?

Me: You do Harry.

Harry: .. I didn't mean it and i'm sorry if it feels like that. I just think Marcel isn't really my type of friend, You know?

Me: you're hiding something for me.

Harry: i don't?

Me: i saw How you guys were acting weird so tell me or i Will dump u.

Harry: really? Okay.. Where can i begin..

~~~

HII GUYS UODATE SUPRISE BC THE LAST UPDATE GOT REALLG A LOT COMMENTS AND IT MAKES ME SOOO HAPPY.

Do you prever shorts Parts and more updates. Or long Parts and maybe 1 update in an week.