-+-Zane...You Are Evil!-+-

Chapter Eighteen

-+-

Things to lookout for...

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

[SONG]: All Of Me (Nightcore)

-+-

Nothing much to say here! Hope you enjoy Reader~Chan! ~Kitty

-+-

Your POV

I gasped when I remembered my past. All my questions were now answered. I started to cry.

"So you remember now huh?" Asked Zane smirking.

"Z-Zane! W-Why would you betray me? Why would you burn down my village? We were so close!" I said, "If Laurence wasn't there to save me...I don't know..."

"Zane! Why would you do something like that?! She would have died!" Said Laurence walking up to Zane.

"I know! And that's what I wanted. You weren't supposed to save her Laurence." Said Zane. I herd running from behind me. I turned and saw Garroth.

"(Y/N)? Laurence? ZANE?!" He asked.

"Oh...well isn't it my big brother." Said Zane.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHY DID YOU MAKE (Y/N) CRY?!" He asked. Zane laughed.

"Now, let me get back to what I came fo-" Zane started. Laurence got out his sword and tried to attack Zane. Zane defended himself.

"So, what did you come here for?" Asked Laurence. Zane sighed.

"Now why would I tell you that?" Asked Zane. He swung his sword at Laurence. He missed. I gasped.

"Laurence! Calm down! Your going to get yourself killed!" I screamed wiping away my tears.

"You sure are stupid." Said Zane. He swung his sword at Laurence. Laurence fell backwards. Zane walked up to Laurence about to finish him off. I run up to Zane and punched him in the face! He fell to the floor. My heart beat fast.

"Uhh...." I started. Zane got to his feet.

"Why you little-" He started. Suddenly, Garroth jumped in front of me and defended me.

"Get out of here Zane!" He said with anger.

"Ugh. This is just getting annoying now." Said Zane. "I'll be back. But you wont be able to stop me next time." Zane ran off into the forest in almost an instant. We stayed silent. I looked over at Garroth and Laurence. I gave them both a hug at once.

"OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I said. Laurence smiled. Garroth just blushed.

"Heh, what are you thanking me for?" Asked Laurence.

"You saved me from my village!" I said.

"Oh yeah. How did you know that was me?" He asked.

"Um...." I started. Then I remembered how I saw him a few times in the Nether before he was saved.(I forgot to mention that you knew about that.) He chuckled. I looked at Garroth. I hugged him again.

"And thank you for saving me!" I said. He hesitated, then hugged me back.

"I'm sorry...this is just too cute to watch!" Said a familiar voice. We stopped hugging and I turned to see who it was. It was Aphmau and Aaron. I blushed brightly.

"H-Huh? Garroth saved me! What else am I supposed to do?" I said.

"Yeah...I guess your right." Said Aphmau.

"Heh...let's just...go back to the camp sight." I said.

"Oh yeah! So...I guess we're going to go find Zane tomorrow." Said Aaron.

"You watched?" Asked Laurence.

"Well...yeah I did. I wanted to see how you guys would take a guy like Zane." He said.

"Okay...?" Said Laurence. I giggled.

"Okay. Let's get going now!" I said and ran off on my own. I regretted that. Because something grabbed onto my arm and ran off with me!

-+-

Whoa Whoa Whoa...hold on...why was that? Wow who was that guy? I'm sure your confused. I have so many ideas! Ahh! Hope you enjoyed! Bye!

-+-