-+-Let Me Live A Normal Life!-+-

-+-
This chapter is brought to you guys by your lazy author, Kitty. Hope you enjoy! ~Kitty
-+-
XxEpic TimeSkip all the way back to Phoenix Drop!!!! (Cuz I'm lazy)xX
Your POV
I sat on my bed with P/N (puppy name) on my lap. I stroked her fur. She looked dead-asleep. I wonder if W/N is okay.... I thought. She did freak out when we flew over the ocean. I wonder what happen to her after me and Garroth fell. I walked outside and saw the four girls, Sierra, Celeste, Maya, and Cora, talking. They seemed to get along well. I could hear their laughs and chatter as I walked up to them smiling.
"Oh, hey Y/N!" Said Maya.
"Hey! What are you girls doing?" I asked.
"We're just talking about certain things and such." Said Celeste.
"Say, I don't know all that much about you. Maybe we should have some time to just...talk to each other!" I said.
"That's a good idea! We were talking about arranging a slumber party!" Said Celeste.
"We were?" Asked Sierra.
"A slumber party?" I asked. 
"Well haven't you ever had one?" Asked Cora.
"Not really...I didn't really do that kind of stuff as a kid..." I said.
"Well that's why we gotta try it!" Said Celeste.
"Okay, fine. When?" I asked.
"Mm, I don't know. Maybe tonight if you want!" Said Maya.
"Sounds good! Looking forward to it. Are you all attending?" I asked. They all nodded but Sierra.
"What about you Sierra?" Asked Maya.
"Hm? Oh, yeah I will! I just have some things on my mind." Said Sierra.
"Like what?" I smirked, "A boy you like?" I asked.
"What!? No! *Ahem* Sorry, I'll have to explain it tonight." She said.
We talked for a little and it soon became sunset. I said goodbye to the girls and exited the gates of Phoenix Drop. I decided to take a walk in forest. I walked down the broken path of the ruins of old Phoenix Drop. But I was surprised to see something I never wanted to see. From afar, I looked over at the gates, they seemed open. But there was yelling and fighting. I squinted to see what was going on. Laurence, Garroth, and Kyle were on guard patrol. But I noticed Laurence on the ground and he looked hurt! And Kyle looked...dead. And who was the one who did that? Zane...

Garroth was yelling at Zane. There were O'kasis guards swarming the area!  I tried to run over to them but my legs wouldn't move! My jaw was opened and tears rolled down my cheeks. I herd movement from a tree nearby. Aaron was standing behind it and was spying on them.
"A-A-A-Aar-ron. W-W-What are you d-doing?" I asked. He quickly turns to me and rushed over to me. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me behind the tree.
"Y/N! Are you crazy!? Zane is a BAD man! If he saw you he would have probably sent his guards after you! You could have been hurt!" He said.
"B-But why aren't you helping them?" I asked.
"I-I don't know....I should though. It looks like Garroth may be in trouble. But please stay out of sight!" He said. Then he took off over to the gates.
"A-Aaron!" I yelled. But he was already gone. I hesitated then ran back into Phoenix Drop as fast as I could. I ran into my house and quickly changed into the armor that Cadenza made. I grabbed my sword and put the helm over my head. I ran back over to them to fight.

-+-
Ohhhhhhh snap! The drama is coming into play!! Next chapter I'm gunna make you a badass! Sorry for my language but I'ma make you really cool! I am going to make a chapter that will explain when I will make the endings of this book. Noooooo it's ending soon! But I will make more X Readers in the future. That is, if you want me to. After this book I'm going to make a book called "---Stay By My Side--- *:・゚ A Laurmau FF" I already made the first chapter but I'm not publishing it until this book is done. Hope you enjoyed! ~Kitty
-+-