-+-Soaring-+-

-+-
HOW MANY SHIPS ARE THERE? SERIOUSLY!! Oh my god...why!! Soon all da shippers will be at war with one another! *Clears throat* Let me list off the ships involving Aphmau: Garmau, Laurmau, Aarmau, Zanmau, Levmau (cuz that's totally a ship from MCD), and Travmau!! Why is Travmau a thing?! Is it because Travis wanted to make out with Aphmau? XD To be honest, I was kind of hoping for them to kiss. But kind of not at the same time. Glad Laurence came. Anyways, hope you enjoy! ~Kitty
-+-
XxMajestic Timeskip a few days laterxX
Your POV
<Play the soundtrack>
Aphmau, Laurence, Katelyn, Aaron, Dmitri, and Nekoette all left to find MORE info on stuff! Gah! I missed the boat! They didn't know that I wanted to come along. Ugh! I stood at the docks which they had left. It was close to sunset. Suddenly I herd footsteps from behind me. I turned and saw Garroth.
"Oh! Hello Garroth." I said.
"Hi Y/N. What are you doing?" He asked.
"I don't know. I just wish I would have come along!" I said.
"Yeah, same. Hmm...you know, there is another boat." He said.
"But they haven't retrieved it yet! Ugh!" I said. Then I remembered, from so long ago, when i was little, before I lived in the nether, I had a Wyvern! It's name was W/N <Wyvern Name>. She was only a baby when I took her in. She had beautiful F/C scales that glimmered in the light. She would always come, no matter how far, when my dad blew this whistle tone. (Imagination whistle tone however) Then she would come to us. I remember the tone barely.
"Wait! I have an idea!" I said.
"Huh? What is it?" Asked Garroth.
"When I was little, I owned a Wyvern! It's name was W/N. Maybe she can take us to them!" I said.
"Huh? Us?" Asked Garroth.
"Well, you wanted to come, right?" I asked.
"Yeah, right. But I don't know if a Wyvern can carry two people." He said.
"Sure they can! Well...it might depend on size." I said. "Lemme try to call her!"
I whistled the tone softly. About thirty seconds passed by. She didn't come. So I whistled again. Then I herd wings flapping. Then W/N appeared in the sky above me! She came down next to me looking excited.
"W/N!! It's you!" I said as I pet her scales on her head. She was pretty big. Bigger then those golden Wyverns. I could ride her if I wanted to. And so can Garroth.
"Wow..." Whispered Garroth under his breath.
"W/N, we're looking for some friends. Will you let me and my friend ride you so we can get to them?" I asked her. She knelt down, saying that she would allow us to ride her. "Yes! Come on Garroth!"
"M-Me!? But...what about Raven?" He asked.
"Raven is to small to ride. I've seen him. Come on!" I said. I climbed onto W/N. Garroth sat behind me. Then she took off Into the sky!
"Woohoo!" I yelled.
"Whoa!" Said Garroth. Then he grabbed into me to hang on. I blushed. (XD)

Garroth's POV
Holy crap! W/N is fast! I almost fell so I had to hang onto Y/N. I swear, I was blushing the whole time. Gah! I hate my emotions some times! I wonder where the others went. I forgot where they said they would go to. But then, about five minutes later, something unexpected happened.

-+-
Noooo! Cliffhanger~Kun has returned! Whyyyyy!? And that soundtrack is from Attack On Titan. It is booty~ful. Speaking of AOT, I just watched those super mega secret episodes only found online! No just kidding. But they are only found online. There are two very long episodes about Levi's past and three random episodes of randomness! They are really cool though! If you want to check them out, you can go to Kissanime.to or GoGoAnime.com to watch them. One more thing, happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you enjoyed! ~Kitty
-+-