9.packs

The next day at school Mason walked passed with a massive smile on his face. I couldn't help myself but growl. "Hey, hey calm down" Stiles Said as he held me back from ripping his throat out. "I don't know what your talking about . I am completely calm." I told him. Stiles chuckled and smirked at me. The two of us continued to walk to my locker together with our hands interwinded. Unlocked my locker and Stiles leant on the locker besides mine. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked me.
"Yes." I replied.
"Are you sure? Because every time we walk passed Mason you growl as if you're going to rip out his throat." Stiles said to me.
"That's because I am going to rip his throat out." I said.
"C'mon just ignore him, control remember." He reminded me.
"Yes I know. I just don't understand why resisting the urges is so hard." I explained.
"Hey, don't worry case. We will get through this. You will get through this." He told me.
I shed a tear and Stiles wiped it away with his thumb. "Hey hey, Casey listen to me. I love you and your going to get through this." He reminded me.
"I love you too" I said as i closed my locker. He pulled me in for a huge wrapped me arms around his waist and he did the same to me. He kissed me on the head and wispered "I won't let anything happen to you"
"It doesn't matter i researched je cant kill me without killing himself anyway pulled" I announced. I pulled out of the hug and we walked to class together.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Stiles point of view:

After school case and I went back to her place. When we walked through the front door Mason and 4 betas were standing there. "Since I can't kill my own sister without killing myself I made my own pack." He said. I was confused how does he know he can't kill her.
"How did-" Mason cut her off.
"Left your laptop unlocked sissy" he answered without listening to her whole question.
Mason turned and killed one of the betas behind him. His eyes turned red and he howled. The 3 other betas turned and ran to attack her. Luckily for us Scott jumped down the stairs taking one of them out.

A few minutes later she turned and Mason had me by the throat. "No.no no no no no. Mason let him go. Mason! Let him go!" She yelled in a demanding matter.
"Not until you bite him" he answered.
"W-what?" I said as Scott Casey and I looked at each other.
"Technically you're already an alpha like Scott, Derek and me so it will work." He said. Scott came up next to her and held her hand telling her that it's okay.
"Bite him or I will and he can be in my pack or I will kill him. It's your choice Casey." He continued.
"C-casey i-its okay d-do it" I said struggling to talk let alone breath.
The betas got up and held her moth open. Mason bought me over and the betas forced her to bite me. "FUCK!" I yelled.
She dropped to the floor and cried. Mason and his pack left leaving Casey crying and Scott supporting the two of us.

After Scott left I was sitting in the lounge room by the fire keeping warm. She walked in with a box of pepperoni pizza. "I know it wasn't your fault" I said as she sat down.
"It is." She replied to me.
"Casey, if I survive this I will be able to protect you." I said focusing on the positive side of it all.
"There is no if. You will survive the bite just like Scott." She explained.
"I'll be able to hear things from a distance, I will be stronger" I said.
She leant in and cupped my face with her hands and kissed me.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The next day at school Scott walked up to me and asked to see my bite. It reminded me of when he first turned. I pulled up my shirt and the bite was completely healed. "Dude, it's healed" Scott warned me. I looked down and next thing I know I ball was being thrown at me and I turned and caught it. "Woah" Scott said. "Dude I-i think you might be a wolf." He continued. I called Case and told her to meet us in the locker rooms. By the time Scott and I got there she was already there. "What's going on? Are you okay?" She asked. "Look, it's completely healed and I caught a ball walking into school this morning without seeing it coming." I explained as I pulled my shirt up. "Concerntrate and close your eyes open them when you're ready." She told me. When I opened my eyes they were beta yellow. "Stiles you're a beta!" She said. "Shit we've got cross country we have to go" she added.

Casey's point of view:

When coach blew the whisle to start running Stiles and I ran together we were ahead of everyone. When I looked next to me Stiles was gone. I looked around and couldn't find him anywhere. I kept running then all of a sudden out of no where Stiles ran from the side picked me up and span me he put me on my ass and kissed me while he had me on the floor.
"What was that for?" I asked.
"I love you that's what" he replied to me.
"I love you too" I said as he picked me up and we raced back to everyone else.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After school stiles came back to mine. From the minute we got to the door we'd been making out. When we walked in the door and closed it Stiles was stripping me down.
He carried me up to my room and put me on the bed. I kissed his neck and played with his hair. I moved my hands from his hair to his back I knew I didn't have to hold back. I started scratching at his back. "Ah he moaned" he sounded like he enjoyed it. I looked at him in the eyes and he smirked at me and attacked me with kisses.

The next morning when I woke up I did the usually roll Stiles over and kiss him. He smirked through our kiss I pulled away from the kiss "get up and get your gym clothes on." I told him. I walked over to my wardrobe and got my 3 quarter black leggings with white stripes on the side, black with green, pink, yellow and blue striped sports bra/crop top and a tight black Adidas jacket and put my outfit on. I got my black Nike shoes and made my way downstairs and grabbed 2 water bottles. "Stiles are you ready?" I called out. "Yeah give me a sec" he responded.
When he got down stairs we got in my car. "Were are we going?" He asked. "Look out point"
Why?" He asked.
"We're going to help each other with control and help each other with strength." I replied.
"Will it be just us or?"
"Scott will be there. Oh that reminds me did he tell you about Liam?"
"Yeah he did. Are the two going to be there?"
"I suppose so." I answered.

When we got out of the car Stiles and I dropped our bags and went for a run to buy us some time for when Scott and Liam to arrive.

By the time we got back they were there leaning on the Jeep. "Stiles and Casey this is Liam. The kid I bit to save his life" Scott said.
We got straight into it and practiced our defence and fighting. Stiles wasn't bad at fighting it was the defence part he needed to work on. I picked him up by his throat and pushed him onto a tree, he kicked my gut and twisted my arm to get me off. Stiles dropped me on my ass and bent my arm behind my back. I managed to bribe Stiles with kisses to get him off. After our kiss I kicked his gut and elbowed his face. He spat out some blood but tackled me then started punching me, he only got 2 punches in before I caught his hand and crushed fist. I kicked him in the balls to get him off so I could get up. I leant on top of him and went in for the kiss but he grabbed my hair and pulled as hard as he could "FUCK. Stiles you know that's my weakness." I didn't get off him though I sat there and punched him quite a bit. I eventually got off and we practiced our hearing. I was the one in the middle and the 3 boys ran passed, touched me, howled, growled and spoke to fool me. I had to focus but of course me being me I focused on Stiles. I heard him say my name so I turned and grabbed his throat and slammed him to the ground. "Sorry, babel need to be more stealthy next time" I chuckled. When it was Stiles turn he got Scott and I instantly. When he dropped me he leant down for a kiss but I elbowed his face. The next part of training was smell. We all cut our hands and rubbed it on trees and followed the scent. Liam went first and because Stiles wasn't good at hiding he was found. When Stiles went he followed my scent and kissed me when he found me. I followed Scott's scent and tapped his shoulder when I found him. The next part was getting each other angry and controlling the Shit. I went first. Liam was talking Shit about Stiles and I. It made me so mad I began to change. I remembered what Derek said about me being a vertigo wolf. I had to listen out for Stiles and focus on Stiles. I finally gained control over it. Stiles got it easy because he was bitten and I'm his anchor.