10.I'm an alpha

After Stiles and I got home from the work out he grabbed hold of my hands and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. "You look so hot after a work out" he said smiling before he took my hair of of my pony tail. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the lounge room. He took his shirt off and all that ran through my mind wad how hot he looked. I made an attempt to take my bra off before he turned me around and started kissing me on the neck and took my bra off himself. I turned around and smacked our lips together. I grabbed his hair and pulled it. He moaned and oh boy was it sexy. He clawed at my back I also moaned. When we tore our lips appart he laughed and smiled. Oh man he was so hot.

After we had sex we got dressed and walked down stairs for dinner together. "Well well well. Looks like we have little Casey and Stiles. The two wolf lovers" mason said. I looked at Stiles and noticed how angry he was getting. His eyes were beta gold and his claws her out. "You can't even control your own beta. Your weak sister." Mason said. I also began to get angry. My eyes turned beta gold but flickered red my claws came out uncontrollably. "Cant eveb control yourself let alone your weak boyfriend here" he said. I growled and ran towards Mason and choked him on the ground I was no longer a little mad. I was fully loaded and extremely mad. "Y-your eyes" Mason said. "Th-they're r-red" he continued. I got off of him and looked towards stiles who had calmed down "case they're red. Your an alpha now." Stiles said."get out" I said to mason and his bitch pack. They left and stiled ran to me and grabbed my hands. "Call scott" I said.

When scott arrived at my house he ran through the dodoord and into the lounge room "whats going on?" He asked looking at both stiles and I. "I-I'm an alpha" I said. "Alpha? How?" Scott asked. "I got angry and choked mason theb they were red." I explained to him. "So your an alpha." Scott reminded me.
"Apparently so" I replied.

When scott left I walked up to my room and looked at myself in the mirror glowing my eyes. When I heard the door creak as Stiles walked in I smiled then looked down. Stiles moved my talk top down and kissed my shoulder and slowly made his way to my neck. He nibbled on my ear making me chuckle. I turned around and smacked our lips together and pushed him onto the bed and took his shirt off, And we went for round 2..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

At school the next day Lydia, Allison, Scott, stiles and I all had P.E together, we were doing rock clibling with Coach. When it was Stiles and I's turn to climb up together he was purposely taking his time to get up so he could check out my ass. "C'mon babe, take your time." I said sarcastically.
"Maybe I'm just enjoying the view from down here." He replied winking at me.
I laughed and looked back up and continued. When I went to say something down to Stiles he was already so close to the top of the wall. He turned and chuckled at me. I moved up a tiny bit more and kicked him off the wall. When he fell I laughed. "Stilinski you honestly make me hate my job" coach said. When I finished laughing I turned around to see Mason standing and watching me, I freaked out and missed the step and fell. Stiles being my hero caught me "you okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah, I could've sworn I saw Mason watching me and I just totally freaked and fell." I explained to him. "Everyone in the showers!" Coach yelled.

When I was in the shower washing my body and hair I had a sudden pain on my knee. I must've cut myself when I fell because when I looked down I was bleeding from the wound but it hadn't heald. When I got out I bandaged it up and walked over to the wall with Stiles. I cut my hand on purpose using my claw and put it on the wall and when I took it off my hand hadn't heald. "Do you know what it is?" Stiles asked.
"Yes, it's a substance called Bradens Wish. It stops the healing process and can sometimes kill." I explained.
"Soaking it in water gets rid of it and heals it for you" I added.

My knee, but it should've healed by now.