Chapter 1

WARNING!! This is my first fanfic. I am terrible at writing. I will have grammar error. But PLEASE give this a try. I am sorry if I got something wrong about TMI. OK read on and give me some feedbacks!!

Chapter 1

Clary's POV

BRIIING! BRIIING!!

"Ugh," I slammed the alarm clock off and went back asleep.

"WAKE UP!!! IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" my mother yelled from downstairs.

I groaned and rolled off of the bed to the bathroom.

As you can tell. I am not a morning person. Oh sorry you don't even know me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Clary Fairchild. I am 16 years old and a high school junior at Idris High School. I have carrot red hair and green eyes with pale skin and freckles. I am also very small. I am very much like a nerd and anti-social. I absolutely love reading and drawing.

I just recently moved from California to New York, where my mom's boyfriend (well fiancee actually) - Luke - lives. My dad left us years ago for some reason that I don't know, so my mom decided to move because she was getting married with Luke.

I hurried down stairs, grabbed an apple, and rushed to my mom, who was in the car. We sat in the car with an awkward silence on the way to my new school. My mom pulled up in the front of the school and yelled, "Have fun in your new school! Don't get into trouble and make friends!" as I kissed her on the cheek and got out of the car. "I will," I mumbled.

I walked slowly inside of the school and saw everyone stop talking and stare at me. I quickly lowered my head down and tried to find the office. On the way to the office, I thought Why are they all wearing black? Then why eyes widen. Did I just see knives?! I shook my head mentally thinking I was going crazy.

************************

Now I am standing in front of the door to the main office. I sighed and was ready to open the when...

"Oww," I said quietly. I realized that the door slammed into my forehead. I was ready to yell at the person who opened the door. I looked up and froze. He had long blonde hair that stood right below his ears. He is about a head taller than me. His jawline and cheekbone were sexy. He wore a black leather jacket unzipped and a black shirt that was so tight I could see his a-

"You done checking me out?" he interrupted my thoughts.

My mouth suddenly became dried. "Umm..I..uh..so.."

"Why don't you move out of the way so I could go," he said irritatedly while bumping his arm to my shoulder.

My mouth fell open and stared at his back while he walk down the hallway. I then recomposed myself. "You could've said sorry," I grumbled under my breath.

"You know he will always act like that right?"

I jumped in startled and look at the boy who was leaning against the wall near the door. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a pair of nerdy glasses. He is wearing a red jacket hoody and a pair of jeans. To be honest, he looked cute, but not someone I would date.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you," the boy said. "My name is Simon, Simon Lewis." He extended his hand for a shake.

"I'm Clarissa Fairchild, but call me Clary." I said while shaking his hand.

"You're new here huh?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want me show you around?"

"Sure! You could once I get my class schedule."

"Well you go in the office and I wait out here."

I nodded and opened the door and walked to the front desk. The lady from the desk looked up and smiled at her. "Hi! Umm.. are you the new student?"

"Yes," I smiled back. She rummaged through her desk looking for something.

"Aha! Found it!" She gave me a heavy vanilla envelope.

"Um what's in here?" I asked curiously.

Her face scrunched up in confusion and replied, "It's things that you need for class."

"Oh ok." Now it was my time to be confused.

I opened the envelope while walking out of the office. I saw a long purple gem with designs on it and a OH my class schedule. I pulled that out and I saw something dropped on the floor. I screamed.

"Woah. What happen are you ok?" Simon asked with concern written all over his face. I pointed to the object on the ground.

"Do they give these to students? Isn't it illegal for students to have one, but given one BY THE SCHOOL?" I yelled. Everyone around turned and looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's just a knife," he said casually.

"A KNIFE! JUST A KNIFE!" I screamed at him. I was scared. Why would the school do this to students? Are they trying to KILL US?

Simon came forward with his arm reached out. "NO! Don't touch me." Simon stepped back with a pain expression in his eyes. I turned around and ran. I wanted to get out of here.

REMEMBER TO GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACKS!!!!