Two deaths

After a while of watching boy friend in pain we all stooped laughing and went home well except boyfriend (get it) because he had no legs to go any where.
(Oh ya this is still in Angel's point of view from like two chapters ago) i wanted to go see if my mom got back from the war yet. I flew strait up and arrived on the door step. I opened the door with my key and saw a note on the ground. It said dear my beloved Angel i know you will eventually grow up to be a warrior just like me, except you will be the best warrior there ever was, i just wanted you to know i leave these for you and i will always be in your heart. I slowly looked up to see my mom's swords on the wall. One made of the blood from the fire dragon and the other from then blood from the water dragon. I started crying and crying then i got angry, really angry i grabbed the sword and put them on my back and left to my dads house. BAM i kicked the door down.
Angel: i want you to train me to be a warrior just like my mom!
Reaper: Son it will take years to become a great warrior, even more to be the best.
Angel: then i'll do what ever it takes! I will avenge mom.
Reaper: You mean your mothers dead.
Angel: Yes she is and i said it before i will avenge her.
Reaper: fine i will train you.
Angel: YES!!!!

Oooooo i am going to make a huge change in the story except it will be in the next chapter.