Squad goals

Twobroz they are awesome people follow demz.

                    Angel's POV
I walked out my house saying good bye to jules.
"Oh and I am going to a bar later with the squad and Jules she said she wants to drink her sorrows away." I said walking out the door.

                    6 hours later
                        8:30pm
I was walking to the sky bar where all the monsters go to have fun. I saw Jules and Jeff out side and later I saw Keith flying up there then I saw slender boy teleport. We all walked in and there was no one.
"I rented out the place." Said Keith
"Oh my, we have to do this more often." Jules said as he walked to the bar.
"ARRRRIBA!!!" Yelled slender kid as he drank a bottle of tequila.
"Well lets get fucked uuuupppp." Said Keith and Jeff as they sat at the bar.
Aren't we all 14 and Jules is like 21 so she is the only one who is really allowed to drink. But then again fuck it we are monsters. I thought to myself. I walked over to Jules who was crying and hugging the little bartender.
"I just don't know what to do anymore." She cried to the bartender. So I sat down and asked for a shit load of shots (shit load=50)
"You get twenty five...I get twenty five." I told Jules
"I like the way you think Angel." She said as she was still crying. We started drinking all the shot and got more shit loads but then everyone joined in and we all got wasted.

                        10:59am
We all woke up at the bar. Me with 20 bottles of tequila. I saw Jules on the bar sleeping with the bartender. Jeff and Keith were upside down on the ceiling hugging each other and slender Boy was no where to be seen, but then I saw him wasted on the ground. Next to a urinal. I woke them all up and we saw a letter on the back off our necks and when you put those letters into a word it said squad.
"I think they aren't forever . I just  rubbed mine off." Said Jules
"Guys mine wont come off." Said Jeff
"Hehe... That means you will always have the D on your neck. LOL!!!" I yelled out loud, then we all started laughing at him.
We went home I got ready to go train and slender boy got ready for work and Jeff and keith had to take care of Jules so she wont flip the fuck out and get sad. So Keith brought his twins to her house and they got to play with her.