Angel's pain (sleep over part5)

This is still slender kids POV

We were going to the park when we saw a creepy guys standing in the bushes looking at us with binoculars. We went over to him and he said if we wanted Candy
"Ya" all the boys said
"No don't you know about stranger danger" all the girls said
"No" but we still got candy the end but now I feel kinda tireeeeeeeeeeedddddd(passes out)

                       Jules POV
   Man that kid Angel is dumb but fun and curios how did I not hear him when he came to look at my phone. Man I sure am glad he didn't read my txt with my other boy friend those were worse.
"Hey Julie what is up with you and that guy named boyfriend it looked like what happened to my parents they got into a fight now I live at my dad's house over the school days and my mom's over the week end the only reason I'm not at her house is because she is leading the war against the evil demon lord"
"Oh it must be tough"
"Ya but I manage"
"Listen Angel I'm sorry I hit yo"
"Don't be it's my fault I shouldn't have looked I'm sorr"
"No Angel if I had know I probably wouldn't have been that hard on you. From what you have been through and your only 5 if that was me I would have broke down a cried my eyes out every night"
"Oh I do when ever my mom is at war not know if she will come back or not I barely see my dad he is usually out drunk some where. But ya I cry even the toughest of guys cry every one crys."
"Angel if you need help with some thing you can count on me see Jayden came out like my mom and dad but I was adopted I was originally from a hero her name was  Jules too I guess I kind of took her name when she died the after I was born and my dad gave me up he named me Jules and that's the one thing that I have to remember her by"
"Listen I got your back too"
"Let's make a hand shake"
"Yay"
We made a cool hand shake then she gave me a paper that was magical she said every time your home alone I will come babysit you.
"Thanks... Bro"
"Your welcome" then I gave her one too.
"Anytime your mad or sad or getting picked on you can count on me."
"Thanks...Bro"

It was at this point I realized I put all of it in bold. Byeeeeee p.s. I think I'm getting attached to my character this chapter was hard for me write. Any ways BYEEEEEE