Chapter 4

Chapter Four:

Michael's POV:

It was another quiet morning, I was sat around in the kitchen while I waited for Luke to finish making me breakfast. Ash pretty much slept all day yesterday and he barely even ate, this whole Becky thing is really getting to him and it’s starting to worry us all. Cal and Becca were still fast asleep on the couch upstairs last time I checked, they looked so cute cuddled up together that I didn't want to wake them to tell them to get up for breakfast. If Becca isn't up soon I will have to go wake her up because it’s a Monday and she has school soon. I heard my phone go off so picked it up. There was a message from an unknown person so I read it and it said. 'Hey Michael, it's Erin I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm the one who ran into Becca at Tesco the other day. Anyways I just heard about Becky and I wanted to say sorry for the news, I really hope she gets better and my thoughts and prayers go out for you guys' I smiled at myself whilst reading this. Of course I remembered who she was, how could anyone forget a beautiful face like hers. "What you smiling at?" Luke interrupted my thought. I looked at him as he tried to eagerly look at my phone. "Hey stop being nosey, it’s just Erin" I explained to him. "How did she get your number?" Luke wondered. "I dunno maybe Becca or Becky gave it to her before the accident" I shrugged. I replied to Erin saying 'Hi Erin, Of course I remember you! Thanks, it was a shock for all of us'

 I spent the rest of the morning texting Erin till she had to go get ready for college. She was being really understanding and it was nice to be able to talk to someone else other than the guys and Becca about it. She was hoping that maybe me and her could meet up and visit Becky together since she was good friends with her, I think that would be a good idea. I just found it really easy to talk to her like we had known each other for years.

 Becca's POV:

 "Becca wake up" I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I opened my eyes slightly to see I was still in the living room. I stretched my hands out and groaned, I still felt far too tired to be woken up right now. "Becca you need to get up for school" Cal said right beside me. I remember now, me and Cal started watching a movie to take our mind off things and we both must have fallen asleep sometime during it. "I don't want to go" I sighed. I sat up and Cal loosened his grip around my body, I looked at him. I had been cuddled up between him and the back of the couch with my back resting on his chest, whilst he had been half sitting up with his head resting on the back of the couch his body was curled in a J shape around me. "How did you sleep like that? You look so un comfy" I said. "My necks a little sore from the angle my heads been resting but apart from that it was alright, you fell asleep like that and I didn't want to wake you so I just dealt with it" he explained whilst slowly rotating his neck around. "What time is it?" I wondered realising it was pretty bright outside. "About eight" Cal answered. "Shit I only have an hour till school." I got to my feet quickly, maybe a little too quickly because I stumbled over my own feet and fell to the floor. Cal started laughing while I lay there like a starfish. "You’re an idiot" he said as I got to my feet. "Shut up" I sulked making a pouty face at him. "Go get ready or you will be late! I will go make you some breakfast and give you a lift to school" he said hurrying me. Despite really not wanting to go to school and just wanting to curl back up with Cal, I knew I had too. I had already taken a lot of days off and today we were starting our new subjects.

 I quickly got ready and ran into the kitchen where Cal handed me a bowl of cereal. "Thanks" I said with my mouth half full. "Slow down, you still have ten minutes and anyways who cares if you’re a little late" Cal chuckled at me being in such a hurry. Ever since living with these guys my school attendance had gone right down. At home I was used to being woken up really early so I had plenty of time to get ready because my parents were really strict about school. But being away from them, I really took advantage of no strict parents and I would take the occasional day off when I didn't feel like going in. Although Cal was always trying to make me do well at school because he wanted me to do well which was cute. I finished up my cereal and me and Cal got into the van. I think it would be good to go to school and have something to concentrate on and take my mind of both Becky and Mark. Speaking of Mark, he tried to call me last night while I was watching the movie with Cal. I haven't spoken to him since our argument and I just don't really need any of his bullshit right now.