Chapter 6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey we just wanted to say thanks to anyone who is reading our Fan-fic. We really appreciate it. If you actually think this is any good let us know and also it would be really helpful if you would tell others about it :)

Sorry you have had to wait longer for this chapter but we think its a good one and hopfully worth the wait. We will try and upload the next one as soon as possible

Becky and Becca x 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Becca's POV:

Everything was going alright I guess, we talked and he eventually said sorry... After I told him to. For some reason it's just so hard to leave him, I think I'm scared of him but I still like him, I couldn't be more confused.

"Right we've been talking for ages Becca I'm so fucking bored of all the talking can we do something else" if it was anyone else I would have told them to fuck off for being so rude but I couldn't, he wouldn't like that.

"Yeah okay whatever, what do you wanna do? Go get something to eat or drink?" I wondered. He just looked at me and walked right up to me my heart beats sped up, I was definitely scared of him. He placed his hand on my hip and kissed my neck, shit I didn't want anything to do with him anymore the thought of sleeping with him makes me feel sick now that I know what he's like, I don't like this at all, what am I going to do?

"Please stop" I pushed him away "I'm really tired mark I don't feel like it" he looked disgusted and angry. "Well you better fucking feel like it" he growled at me and grabbed my body firmly, I'm terrified, shit. "C'mon lets go upstairs" he said while pulling at my arm, he was starting to sound desperate and creepy. "No mark!" I shouted at him, by the look on his face he was not happy with that. Shit.

Luke's POV:

Me and Cal heard the door open as we were playing the ps3 in the living room. "Guys?" We heard Mike shout from the front door. Me and Cal looked at each other and shouted "yes!?" to see what he wanted. "Look what I found at the side of the road" I laughed and said "Mike I thought I had told you to stay away from prostitutes!" Cal laughed too that was the first time I'd seen him smile all night, he's so worried about Becca.

"No even worse its Ash... Pissed out his head" Michael explained to us. "Oh god" Cal said, we both got up and got Ash in the house, he couldn't even talk. "We'll just get him straight into bed now" I said "I'll go get him some water" I said, oh my god what a mess Ashton. In the kitchen I realised my phone was lit up so I looked at the screen and it was Lexi. Oh god, I can't pick up, not now.

A load of feelings and guilt came rushing back to me, had I done the right thing? I miss her. Why is she phoning me? Here I go over thinking again. I focused on what I was meant to be doing and got Ashton to bed with the boys.

"Dudes, I'm really worried about Ash what are we gonna do?" I blurted out, "I don't know what we can do, we need to talk to him tomorrow morning when he gets up, agreed?" Cal suggested, "agreed" Mike and I replied.

Once we had sorted Ash out we all went back up to the living room to play ps3, "it's getting late and Becca isn't back yet, she's usually back by now, I'm really worried" Cal finally admitted, "she'll be fine don't worry about it mate, maybe she's decided to stay?" I suggested "but she can't she's got school in the morning and she just can't, ugh" he replied "well he is her boyfriend I wouldn't be surprised if she was staying there" Michael said. "But she shouldn't be I'm sick of this!" "You need to calm down Cal" I said to him placing my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.