Chapter 2 | Model

I woke up because of the loud sound from the living room. Its too early to make some noise. I turn to my side to look at my alarm clock that shows its already 9:30 in the morning.

I stand up lazily from my bed and comb my messy hair with my hands a little and proceeded to where the sound came from. And here I see Olivia vacuuming the floor while dancing to the music.

"You don't kno-o-ow ! You don't know you're beautiful !" She screamed as I approach her.

"You're so noisy." I shouted   as I went to the kitchen to get some water to drink and laugh at her dancing.

She turned to look at me and only gave me a smile and not minding my complain. As she began to continue what she was doing.

"Any plans today?" Her boyfriend ask me as he followed me at the kitchen.

I shook my head. "Nothing. I think."

"Can you buy the groceries today? Olivia and I can't for now."

I frown at him. But didn't complain. And just nodded my head. Okay.

"I'm taking her somewhere." He whispers to me and i smiled. He never fail to surprised my best friend - room mate.

"Thank you."

- - - - -

I finished doing groceries earlier than I expected. The day is not as busy as I've expected too. And it makes me do my job easier.

Since its still 3 in the afternoon. And I only have a few bags with me. I decided to just roam around and try to buy something for myself.

I passed other famous brands like  because I know I can't afford any of them. But something caught my attention. A picture I can't afford to stare forever.

Kendall.

I used to fangirl and  love their brand because of their models. I used to take pictures of some of them. Specially Harry's band. When their picture was post here, I always love to visit and stare at this place.

But today, I don't know what I'm feeling. I feel hurt. My heart is breaking. Even if she didn't do something to me.

I'm not sure if I can trust her with his heart. But I don't want to judge him that easily either. I don't know her that much other than dating a lot of guys already.

I went inside. Not keeping my eyes off of her poster. She's beyond beautiful. Sexy and very attractive. I must say.

No doubt why Harry was caught many times with her around.

Hotels, Back stages, and the very present pictures of them kissing on the yacht.

I'm not sure if he's taking her serious. For he has been caught with different girls lately. After her dated one of the famous singer now. Taylor Swift.

Never have I ever imagined that the Harry Styles I know before would actually turned out to be the man he is right now.

I caught a cute socks I could wear during cold Seasons. And I can actually afford it cause its on sale.

"Emily?" An unfamiliar voice called my name. I turned around to face the girl.  "Emily Carter?"

I smiled as I recognized her. "Chloe?"