chapter 1

Nandini sits on her bed crying her eyes out regretting what she had done. she accused manik of murder. Here Nandini is crying thinking manik will leave her and never talk to her and on the other side there's manik who's fuming! saying that his Nandini doesn't believe him.

Nandini thinks of going where manik had called her and says she will explain everything to manik. She wears the long beautiful red dress that manik had gifted her and leaves her hair out. She gets ready to leave the house.
Na: ayyappa please, Sab tikh karije (teary eyed) with that she left the house.

Nandini had reached the place manik had asked her to come.
Na: (crying) lakhta hai manik won't come.
Ma: and why don't you think I'll come
Manik suddenly came from behind.
Nandini sees him and run to him for a hug but manik stops her from hugging him.
Na: manik, I know you are angry at me and you have a full right to be angry at me ..
manik: why should I be angry (straight forwardly)
Na: because in the court I said maybe and I should've have said that.. (Tears rolling down here eyes)
manik: (abit of anger) then whyy, why Nandini why didn't you trust me! Did you actually think that I can kill soha?
Na: manik please listen to me, nyonika showed me a video where it shows you pushing soha into the fire, I was confused! and everyone says that you can do anything in anger and you could do that cos you love me ..
Manik: wait wait who said I love you Nandini.. He pushes her away and screams in anger ... I HATE YOU!
Na: manik please don't say that, meri bhat toh samjoh (falls to the ground crying) manik pleasee!
Manik: Nandini Tum uss video peh believe kiya meri nai! this clearly shows that you don't trust me. If I was in your place and someone showed me a bloody video! Then I wouldn't have give a damn about that because I would have trusted you! but thanks a lot miss Nandini murthy for clearing my mistake of trusting you! thanks a lot! aur ha happy Valentine's Day miss murthy!
and with that's manik left from there with tears.
Nandini had broken down she wouldn't stop crying and would just continue saying..
Na: main manik ko koh chukhi hu! he will never forgive me
She gets up from the floor and starts walking home sobbing all the way.