Chapter 19

Mission sabotage harshads plan was on! Harshad and navya were sitting in the auditorium.
Harshad: after this there is no way fab 5 can win the talent hunt.
Nav: harshad ji mujhe iss plan mein kuch tikh nahi lagrahe. Hum use harn karne se kya hoga humara. Ye cheating hai hume un sab ko hamara talent se harana hai ye sab kya hai.
Har: navya manik aur uska fab5 deserve this un logo ne bohot kuch galat Karli humare saat ab hamara turn hai.
Although navya wasn't convinced harshad manipulated her with a few words and they were back on track with their monstrous plan. Navya harshad ke pyaar main kuch samja nahi pa rahi.
While they were talking and coming out of the room, aliya comes to harshad.
A: bhai I need your help please, I left my keys in the house and I really need to go home.
Har: aliyaaa kitne bar tum bulogi tumhare keys. – he was debating whether to go with her or not but ended up leaving giving navya a nod ... Har: chalo quick!
After they went navya was about to enter when Nandini came towards her and dragged her somewhere else.

Mukti and dhrv came with a bag full of soft smiley balls. They entered the room and was shocked to find the balls harshad had left. They both made a disgusted face and by using th tools they replaced them. After they were done they checked whether anyone was in sight and quickly moved away from there. They both hoped everything went well.

Navya and Nandini were at a temple near the college, Nandini had somehow dragged navya there with an excuse to distract her from her plan.
Nav: hey matarani, harshad ji kitne ache haina. Use mein bohot pyaar karta hoon aur main janti hoon use bhi mujhe pyaar hai nah otoh us din woh humara saath aise sab nahi karta. Uss din mera sabse acha din ta harshad ji mera hogaya and main uska. Pata nahi fab 5 usse kyu hamesha uska bura chahiye. Lak shukar Nandini ab fab 5 lya asli chehra dekhay di aur use harshad ji ko samja. Hum talent hunt jheetenge matarani humari madath kijye.

Nan: aiyappa navya kitna hurt hogi jab uske harshad ka sach pata chalgayi. Harshad itne buri kyu hai, use iss sab kya faida kya hai. Hamesha manik ko target karti hai and harm. Aiyappa pls keep fab 5 and navya safe. Manik toh main pyar karti hoon tume to janti ho use dukh main dehke mera dil toot jaye. I have hurt him so many times aiyappa I know he said its not hurting as much and use mujhe maaf kardiya but I know deep down he is hurt. Aiyappa give me strength to show navya harshads true colour and give manik bothot sara pyar and use safe rakhiyeje.

After both had finished their prayer they gave each other a smile and went back to college. The plan would be starting now.