Chapter 20

Navya and Nandini were back to college now. While navya was looking for her harshad ji Nandini was looking for manik and fab 5. Soon harshad came towards them,
Har: so guys ready to start the plan.
Nav: hame gabrat hori hai
Har: don't worry navy aim there na don't worry everything will just be find (Smirks)
Nan: yes so I will try to get manik into that room and after that...
Har: after that I will take care of it. You try make an excuse and go away and ill turn on the machine when its time.

Nandini nodded and walked away with a tensed but disgusted look. She kept blabbering stuffs while walking in the corridor...
Nan: aiyappa I hate this harshad man to karta hai use ek thappad maru aur uska at pau thod du. Koi isse manners nahi sikaya kya. Ese kaise itna dangerous plan banaya to harm...
While she was blabbering she collided with manik who had heard her little tell tale. It made him smile. Manik took advantage and pulled her waist making her front collide with his.
Ma: so my innocent nandu. Kya bhak bhak kari ho khudse. Aur dehke chala karo agar tum gir jati.
Nandini was lost in his eyes: tum ho na mujhe sambal kiliye.
Manik was quite shocked with nandus response as he was joking around with her but it made him smile and then smirk at how lost she was in him. Soon she realised what she said and started stammering and looking everywhere except him.
Na: mera matlab... wo.. I mean..
Manik smirked and pulled her closer tight which made her stare back into his eyes.
Ma: tumhara kya matlab ta Nandini
Nandini got out of his grip.. na: mera matlab kuch nahi ta. Tum batao tum yaha kya kariho
Ma: areh bul gayi ye college hai tumhara ghar nahi jo tum mujhse puchrahiho main yaha kyu aur don't you think I should be asking you thing, tum kudhse bakh bakh khariho niche dehke
Nandu gave him a stern look Na: woh uss gadhe harsha he said the plan is starting. He sent me to go look for you and take you to the auditorium. Ab chalo!

Manik saw her getting fustrted and pulled her in the room next to the corridor and pinned her to wall.
Ma: tum itne gussa kyu hori ho, kya hua
Na: gussa na karu toh kya karu. Uss harshad ko kya smajti hai apne ap ko man to karra ha usa tange thod du! First hes using navya aur navya bi na usse trust karahi hain! And then you! What the hell does he want!
Manik who still had her pinned to the wall was smiling at her little outburst.
Ma: shant ho jao mere nandu itna gussa sehat kiliya acha nahi hai... he smiled while nandu just gave him a plain look.
... acha tum tension mat lo hum hain na main hoona tumhara saath." Nandu looked at him and finally gave a small smile. She then relaised that manik had her pinned to the wall still.
Na: manik choro na ye kya kariho tum and koi ajaiyga toh kya sochega.. leave me
But manik still had her pinned and leaned forward
Ma: tumhe chorne ka man nahi hain... he said leaning forward and tried to kiss her. Nandini being shy faced sideways which mde manik go towards her neck. He gave her a peck there and nandu had her eyes closed feeling the moment.
Na: manik... koi .. ajaiyga... choro na
Ma: nope.. koi nahi ayga tum tension mtlo
He gave another peck further down. Nandini tried to escape under his arms but manik still had her arms helps which made him pull her back towards him. Manik was now leaning on his back on the wall and facing Nandini holding her tight.
Na: manik pls choro na.. kya karahi ho tum
Manik didn't say anything and started leaning forward towards her lips, nandu saw this coming and again tried to leave his grip and this time succeeded.
Ma: Nandini!! Kya yaar!
Nan: manik! Tum na bohot badmash hoti ja rahi ho, sach main.... And she started blushing.
Manik without touching her leaned forward and whispered in her ears.. ab tum itne close hogi mera toh kuch na kuch hoga na... nandu looked at him and he smirked thought to pull her leg, he leaned back and said.. ab tumse nahi badmash karogi toh aur koi doond lunga main, no problem
He tried to walk about but nandu caught him by the collar and pushed him against the wall.
Na: aur koi doond lega matlab, tumhe aise socha bhi kaise you idiot monkey girafee.
Nandu was very angry on him.
Ma: oh hello main hot hoon handsome hoon ye kya monkey giraffe laga ke rahi ho, college pe sab larki mujhpe marti hai okay.. and smirks.
Nandu was heating up she decided to leave this topic for now and concentrate on the plan.in an annoyed tone:
Na: tumhe jo karni hi karlo mujhe kya.. pehle hum auditorium jay sir plan ka execute karle
She gave him a fake smile and said chalo ab!
She started to walk but manik held her hand facing him towards her
Man: tum tension mtlo main tumhara sath kush ho... haan agar kush nahi hota to mera toh puri list hai 😉 nandu smacked him in irritation and said shutup and lets go.