Chapter 23

Nandini walked out of the cabin in anger leaving manik and the nurse behind.

In the cabin, the nurse was looking at manik with a shy and blushing face while manik had a weird face looking at her.

Ma: erm, ok ab mein chalta hoon, bandage hogayi na thanks bye

He got up and quickly left the cabin leaving the nurse with a sad frown and let down. Manik quickly ran to the exit of the hospital and exited. He found nandu waiting for a cab. As he walked up to her a cab came and she was about to go in.

Manik caught up to her and held her hand pulling her back towards him. Nandini for a minute got scared but then looked at manik's face took a deep breath.

Na: tum! ese koi keechte hai kya idiot kahika. Main darr gaye.
Ma: wow nandini murthy tumhe darr bhi lagta hai
Na: ofcourse insaan hoon dar to lagega tumhare tara sab ek monster nahi hai job kisi se nahi dati.

Manik glared at her but it had no effect on her. nandini turned around again and tried to get in the cab. But manik did not let her. He pulled her back and screamed at her.

Ma: where do you think you are going. Meri car waha hai chup chap chalo.
Na: mein tumhare saath nahi aounga tum chali jao uss nurse ke sath ok 
And she again turned to go but he stopped her again. This time cab driver voiced out
Driver: hello madam aap chalrahi hai ya nahi mera time waste mat karo
Na: haan...
Ma: nahi, tum jao yeh meri saath arehi hai
Na: kya no ways!
Driver: madam ji apka pati hai jao na uske saath woh apka bina nahi jayenge kaha

Manik and nandini both looked at the driver, nandini had wide eyes and seeing nandinis expression manik thought to carry on

Ma: haan bhaisaab dekhona meri patni mujhse naraz hai kaho na uske mujhe maaf kare
Na: what the hell! Ye kya bakhwas tum dono ne laga raka hai, main uske

Before she could complete manik told the driver not to worry he will deal with her and for him to go.  Nandini was fuming, first the nurse, and now this drama with the driver.

Ma: ab tum meri saath aoungi ya mein tumhe sab ke saath uta kar lejao
Nandni glared at him and shouted pointing her finger: don't you dare.

Manik moved closer to her and said: try me
Nandini was about to go again but manik for real lifted her up and took her to his car. Nandini kept shouting and wriggling her legs but manik kept firm.

Na: manik choro mujhe monster idiot giraffe kahika, ese kese mujhe utaya, utaaaro mujhe.
Ma: chup! He shouted. Bilkul chup kitne bolti ho tum. ek to tum kitni heavy ho and your moving like a fish. Or upar se ye express non-stop!
Nandni had a shocked face.
Na: youuu! Main heavy hoon, toh mujhe kyu utaya, mine kaha kya. Nahi na, toh mujhe ab chordo monster kahika!

Manik finally arrived at the car and put nandini inside the car while he quickly went to the front seat. He put his seatbelt on and saw that nandu was grumpy staring out the window. He started the engine but then shut it off the next second. He took his seatbelt off and leaned towards nandini.

Nandini looked at him and started moving back while manik kept moving forward. Nandini didn't want to talk to him so she kept her grumpy face and turned towards the window again ignoring him.

She peeped to the side to see if he was still there and realised he was very close. She looked out the window ignoring him. Until manik went really close that he held her chin and made her look towards him. They both had a deep eyelock.

Manik got his other hand and grabbed her side seatbelt pulling it out still maintaining the eyelock and putting the seatbelt on. After doing the seatbelt he moved back with a small smile. While nandni looked at him confused but then realised her put her seatbelt on. Nandini blushed but quickly hid it and again quietly turned her head to look out the window again.
Manik smiled and drove off. The ride was all quiet, the two didn't speak at all. Soon he reached her house and pulled over. Nandini saw this she took her seatbelt off and was about to get off without saying anything but manik pulled her close to him, their faces towards each other.

Ma: kya, itne time se tum kuch nahi kaha miss express. Tum nandini ho na ya koyi aur. Areh abhi bhi chup ho...

He pulled her even closer but nandini still had her grumpy face on and looked at the side. Manik knew she was angry. He smiled at her and leaned forward and gave her a long but short peck on cheeks. Nadnini was shocked she quickly looked at him with wide eyes and mouth slightly open.

Ma: kya ese kyu dekhrahi ho, tum gusse main kitne cute lagriho janti ho...
Nandini just glared at him and struggled to leave from his grip. But manik held her tight.
Na: manik.. pls choro mujhe hume ghar chalna hai
Ma: toh you finally spoke haan. And smirked.
Na: tum janti ho tum hi ho woh ek insaan jo mera koon garam karta hai. Iddiot kahika. ab choro I need to go.
Ma: wow, main kitne special hoon jo main hi hoon sirf tumhari koon garam karne mein
Na: wow so special ho tum, kyu ab uss nurse ki yaad nahi arehi hai kya.

Nandini again glared. This time manik pulled her real close and manik asked her
Ma: tum kitne j-type ka ho nandini
Na: main j-type ka nahi hoon, ab choro mujhe.
Ma: nahi tum mere saath pehli normal tarikhe se bhaat karo.
Na: toh ab main kaise bhaat karahi ho, normal toh hai
Ma: nahi gussa chor do pehle

Nandini grumpy and turned her face. Manik made her look towards him by holding her chin.
Ma: tumhe jalne ki zaroorat nahi hai...
he said it so passionately looking into her eyes. Nandini gussa was long gone between the eye lock.
Ma: ab tumhara gussa gaya toh...

he started to lean in going close to her face but never the less nandini came out of her trance and pushed him back, she herself blushing.

Na: tum kabhi nahi sudrogi
Ma: areh ab toh gussa gone mujhe push kyu karrahi ho
Na: aychaa tumhe badi maza aa Raha ta aaj, first that stupid sa nurse then that drama at the cab driver. Tumhe akal ke baat hai kya nai bewakoof ladka.
Ma: areh kya drama, drama to tumne kiya by leaving me
Nandini got angry and pulled him by his collar
Na; main tumhe nai chori tum uske paas gaye ti main kuch nahi kiya. Tum hi to tah jo pagalpan mein ta uska beauty mein. Aur kya zaroorat thi uss driver ko bolne ki tum mera pati ho. Jhoot kyu bola

Manik liked her possessiveness and smiled and pulled her yet closer. 

Ma: tumna bohot cute ho jab tum possessive hoti ho aur Rahi bhat uss nurse ka toh who toh natak tha aur uss driver ne pehle bola ta mein tumhara pati hoon toh mein bhi kehdiya tum meri patni ho, isme gussa honi wali bhaat kya hai

Na: kyu ki ye jhoot ta log kya sochenge
Ma: areh nandinii yaar choro ye sab aur gussa phek do ab

He pulled her closer and leaned closer to her face but stopped when Nandini said

Na: hum dono kya hai manik.