Chapter 14

But....

Cabir came back in shouting
"Areh manikkk "
Before cabir could see manan together they both went apart. Manik mumbled audible to Nandini ..
"Saleh ko rukh nay jata kya. Abi is wakt ana zaruri ta gadah" Nandini was blushing and looking here and there.

Back to cabir ...
"Areh Cabir kya hua" asked manik
Nahi voh mene mera phone nahi milrahi. Tumhe dekha kya" replies cabir
Ma: nahi mene nayi dekha, wait let me call
The phone was ringing and it was in cabirs back pocket.
Ca: laughing ... wth I think me pagal ho gayi , it was in my pocket and here's me getting mad looking for it. Acha anyways thanks bro I shall go now bye
Before he left... Nandini remember we'll start the plan tomorrow... Nandini nodded and he left.

Manan were alone again. It was silence until..
Ma: sooo.. Where were we nandu (smirking)
Na: (stammering) kahi nahi I think I should go now byee
And ran from there leaving a grinning manik behind.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
It was the day of the plan. Nandini was quite nervous ever since she had reached the college. She was getting restless and scared.
Na: ayyappa pls Sab tikh kardo, mujhe help kardo harshad ka asliyat navya ko dikhaneh meh.
While nandini was praying there was a group of people who were looking at her and smiling at her innocence. It was non other than fab5.
Manik was just lost in her and remembered how she would always talk with her ayyappa whenever she was stressed.
He broke the trance and thought to tease her a bit.
Ma: kya hai nandu Tum kyu apneh ayyappa ko itna pareshan karti Ho. I mean I think he sick and tired of hearing you. Give it a rest man,
Hearing manik Nandini looks at manik shocked then saw fab5 too.
Na: manik shutup main yaha pareshan hu aur Tum .. Urghh I'm going
Manik held her back before she went
Ma: acha acha calm down jungli billi I was joking and don't worry we are here for you whenever you feel that the plan is falling apart okay. and I will be with you aswell. I won't let anything happen to you. Just go with the plan. Don't be scared I'm here na.
Nandini was touched by his words but there was 4 people who were shocked. Fab4. They didn't know this side of Maniks. Well cabir new he still has feelings for Nandini but didn't know the monster was this nice. Even the other 3 were shocked but then chucked it as they also knew what manik feels for Nandini even if he doesn't admit it.
Nandini and manik had an eyelock
Na: thanks manik
And gave him a big hug. That didn't last long. she went away to the music room looking for harshad to start the plan.
As soon as she left manik turned to see fab4 with smirks on their faces.
Ma: what? Eseh kyu dekhrahiho
Mu; manik can you not see what we see😏
Al: yes manik indeed I can see sparks everywhere
Dhr: buddy to accept karleh
Ca: ki you have forgiven her with all your heart.

Manik who was confused at first then got what his friends were saying.
Ma: guys.. I don't know. When she's around I just feeel I'm in peace and when she's in danger I feel hurt.
Fab4 were shocked. They knew he liked her but hearing him they now know he truly LOVES her.
Dhr: buddy you have definitely forgiven her. And I can see in your eyes how much you love her.
Ca: yes dude I knew it you liked her from the beginning but your falling for her. you love her. congrats bro.
Manik was lost in thoughts .....