Chapter 3

Nandini came home with eyes that shows she's been crying. They were red and puffy. She went upto her room and without having dinner lied down on her bed and just stared at the ceiling. How her life just changed so quickly. Once she was happy and now she was just sad and living in guilt. Nandini had dosed off soon.

Here manik had came home and ramu (his servant) placed his dinner on the table. Manik had sat down took a bite then just pushed away the plate and went to bed.

Both of them couldn't live without each other.

Next day in college Nandini had came to college with a sad face, looking down and not caring about anything. She walked up to the jam room where most of her and Maniks meetings would be and just sat on the floor in the corner keeping her head down with her knees up. She didn't hear when someone had came in the room. It was none other than manik. He saw Nandini sitting in the corner of room. He couldn't help himself but to put a hand on her shoulder.
Manik: (hand on shoulder) .. Nandini ?
Hearing her name, Nandini looked up and they both had an eyelock. Manik saw her puffy red eyes. He just got lost in her eyes. Same with Nandini. But soon Nandini realised and she moved away and got ..
Na: .. So..sorry
and she left from them wiping her tears. Manik couldn't take her sadness.
He walked out the room slamming the door.

Manik had came to nyonikas office.
With out letting her talk ..
Ma: why did you show that video to Nandini! (Angry😡) why! God damn it why!!
Nyo: listen Manik this is my office and you just barge in! And about the video. I don't think I need to answer you! (Attitude)
Ma: you have to answer me damn it! Because of you mostly I lost Nandini! If you were going to get me bailed anyway then what was the need to show that video.
Nyonika kept silent for a while then ..
Nyo: that middle class girl needs to stay out of your life! ha maine dekhaya ta usse video but clearly she doesn't trust you 😏(evil smirk)
Manik hearing this his blood boiled. He walked out the room. He knew Nandini was confused but at least she could have trust me. He ruffled his hair and went to the terrace for some peace.

Nandini was also sitting in the terrace for some peace. Manik saw her and just slowly came next to her and sat down. Nandini looked at him and then slowly started getting up ready to leave but Manik had held her hand..
Ma: kaha jaariho
Na: wo.. main.. And was just looking everywhere except him
Ma: Nandini Tum neh mujhe kyu trust nay kiya.. (Lump in voice n tears in eyes)
Na: (closes her eyes, to control her tears) Manik ... I do trust you sachii!when I saw that video main mantahu ki main confused huy but mere dil kehreti ki Tum ese nay karoge but then at the court when they asked me.. am sorry for that par my mind and heart were just fighting and I just blurted out maybe.. (Crying)
Nandini said all this with her back facing Manik and closed eyes. Manik still holding her hand had let go ... she thought he still hates her so she just decided to walk away. While walking she stopped as Manik called her..
Ma: Nandini ..? Tum na meri jawab sunna nay chahti...
Na: manik I know your angry at me and I deserve it.. maine tumhe bohot hurt kar diya na.. (Looking down) .. sorry..
and she left from there.. Manik didn't know what to say to her. He wanted to stop her from going but he couldn't. he wanted to forgive Nandini but he couldn't. His heart ached seeing Nandini like that. It looked like she hadnt ate anything. Her face was pale and her eyes were puffy. She wasn't taking care of herself at all. He couldn't see her like that! He punched the wall next to him in anger. His hand started bleeding, drips of blood falling yet he didn't bother.

Nandini on the other hand was walking when she bumped into navya
Nav: hii Nandini, kaisi Ho Tum? (with a smile)
Na: (fake smile) hi navya main tikhu. Tum kaisi Ho
Nav: main to bilkul tikh hu😀
Nandini just had a fake smile.
Fab 5 were walking here too and Nandini saw Manik. She looked down but then noticed Maniks hand bleeding. Without caring about anything she just ran towards him and held his hand,
Na: manikkk, yeh Kaiseh hua, tum apna diyhan kyu nay rakteh why can't you look after yourself! Dekho nah kitna koon nikalrahe!!
Cabir saw this and had a smile on his face and so did dhruv. Navya too was happy seeing them too. Manik had a slight smile on his face seeing her care but he immediately hid it..
Nandini still looking at his hand..
Na: Tum kuch kehri kyu nahi, kaisi hua yeh??? Manik??
Manik saw fab4 and navya around them so he just jerked his hand away..
Ma: listen it's none of your problem just go away!
Nandini was stubborn too she didn't care about their situation right now as to her his hand needed to be looked after so she without saying anything held Maniks hand and dragged him to medical room leaving the others behind. all the way Manik was just smiling inside seeing her care but still hid it.

They reached the medical room and Nandini made Manik sit on the bed. She asked the school nurse to do his dressing but Manik jerked his hand away from him and got up saying 'no need'
Na: manik Tum betho tumhare haat bandage ka zaroori hai (looking at his hurt hand)
Nurse came and tried to bandage his hand but Manik again jerked it away. Nurse couldn't do it so Nandini told her to go she'll do it. Nandini began to pick up the bandage and got Maniks hand in her hand. Manik got lost in her. While tying the bandage she was doing it very carefully not to hurt him and he was just admiring her. His other hand reached towards her face and tucked the strand of her disturbing her behind her ear. She looked up at him they had an eyelock then Nandini said 'done' his bandaging was done. Manik kept looking into her eye without blinking. Nandini also looked back into his eye and she could see hope! Hope for them to be together. She had a smile across her pale face and her puffy eyes had a sparkle.
Na: manik I have hope for us, if destiny wants then us too will be together but if not then ...
Ma: Nandini murthy don't get your hopes too high (smirk) because in my heart there's still that hate you put in me which won't go that easily (a bit sad and angry?)
Na: we'll see mr malhotra if my hope wins or your hope.
with that she left from there smiling.
Manik just sat there with a smile in his face, he was happy she has hope but then it would be hard as she literally did break him.😞