4. Klaus's POV (mini-chapter)

Klaus's POV  

I led her there, I admit it. I knew the risk, but I had to know her. I’d caught a glimpse of her earlier that day, as she arrived at her new home. I knew she was sad, that she tried to put on a brave face. I knew that she had the purest of intentions in everything she did. And when we met, her reaction to me, the way she gave me a hard time, was irresistible.

  I was supposed to be the Original vampire with werewolf heritage. I was heartless, murderous, and dangerous to all things – human or supernatural. Yet something about this particular girl made me… nervous. I wanted her to like me. I didn’t tell her what I was, but I did compel her. It was better that way – for her, for me, for Mystic Falls. No good would come of it, if this town were to know about vampires once more. And though I knew that this human girl could only bring me pain, somehow nothing else mattered but her.

Author's Note: Hi, guys! I'm back!!! :D This chapter is really so much of a tease, I know, but please understand that my life just hasn't slowed down enough for me to continue writing at the pace I'd like. Also, I slammed my finger in a car door so now my finger is all black, and it's really painful to type. :( But anyway, there is more to come! I love you all so much! 

*INTERNET HUG*

Please don't forget to:

Fan

Vote

Comment