A/N

Haiii everyone,

A beautiful mystery wasn't it? If you think you know what happens next comment on the story or better yet message me your ideas. Again I want to thank all you inspiring readers, fantastic voters, and those bright people who comment and so happen to follow me all of you matter to me. This book was another chaotic twist plot I couldn't have enjoyed more writing. My favorite part of it all was their transition into to high school, because that's what's going on in my own life. I'm currently a freshman. I thought it was funny how they got their schedules mixed up. What was your favorite part of the book? Please explain why. Oh and before I forget XD The third book of "Are You Scared Yet?" Will be on it's way shortly, I'm just going to start publishing it's content during winter break which will be sometime before the New Year starts! So in the meantime why not re-read or even share this book with your friends and family and let them in on apart of the fun. Also if you haven't done it don't forget to vote on the chapters you like most. All votes matter. I would like to know what I can improve on as an author. Last, but not least I would like to offically announce that I will be going over the chapters in my first book and this book for errors I've made, because lets be real they can be pretty annoying to stumble upon. Wish me luck!!! Just one more thing in the third book for this triology I will be writing long chapters AGAIN! P.s. That little girl being held in Michael's lap has go to be the luckiest girl in the world! Hehe...
~GOD BLESS YOU ALL~ ;)