Enemy Tribes (Part 1)

"Hey, Natsu, Lucy!" I called to my two best friends, who were set to be married. They were working in the fields, Natsu, not supposed to be there, yet since they were set to be married, he was allowed to see her at work. I spotted them while running through the field. The couple was so cute together. As Natsu, a pink haired fool in love, held a basket, Lucy, a blonde haired crazy girl in love, picked corn cobs off of their stalks and placed them in the basket. "Hey,"

"Hey, Soul!" Lucy gave me a hug and Natsu just gave me a nod and went back to watching Lucy work.

"Hey, my father is having me go on a hunting trip alone, so I'll be back in a couple of days, don't worry." I stated, feeling like an awkward third wheel, I left soon after. I smirked their so in love, it's adorable. Before leaving, my father stopped me outside just wishing me good luck. I left the camp.

Meanwhile, at an enemy camp...

"Hey, Maka!" I heard someone call out, I looked up to find Kid, my best friend since birth.

"Hey, Kid!" I smiled and waved from where I was in the field, picking beans.

"Hey, your father wishes to speak with you."

"What about?" I secretly smiled. It was probably because I sent Pipo, my raccoon friend, to cause a problem in the Warriors quarters.

"He said something about a hunting trip."

"Oh, alright." I picked up my basket and left it with Big Mama, she's only called Big because she has a very big, happy personality. I found my father in his usual tent, and he greeted me happily.

"MAKA!" He ran to me, giving me a big hug. "I have a special job for you!"

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well, I heard there's a special raccoon that's been causing problems in the Warriors quarters so... I want you to track it down. It ran away a few minutes ago." So he wasn't completely oblivious.

"I'll get right on it father."

I walked out of the tent and ran quickly to the Warriors tent, sniffing out Pipo and following his scent into the woods, deciding that I would probably spend the rest of the day in the forest after finding him. I soon found him, hiding in his usual tree. I got him down and let him sit on my shoulder when I heard someone say something. I hid myself in the bushes, surrounding the tree, waiting for whoever it was to appear. I saw a boy, around my age, so he was a man, but who cares he was male, alright? Pipo began to get antsy and jumped off of my shoulder, running out of the bushes and straight into the mans path. Without thinking, which I probably should have, I ran after him and when he stopped right in front of the guy, I stopped as well and picked him up, placing him on my shoulder once more. "Come on, Pipo... What's wrong?"

He made a series of noises which meant, "But you two smell the same. You're soulmates." I picked him up off my shoulders, blushing and looked him in the eye.

"You're joking, aren't you, Pipo?"

He shook his head before jumping back on my shoulder and wrapping his tail around my neck, softly making me turn my head to face the man who was standing there, staring at me.

"Hi..." I said gently waving my hand.

He lifted his spear a bit, holding it closer to my chest then I felt comfortable, you know, wearing thin clothing and all. "Hi," he replied.

"I'm Maka. From the Albarn tribe. Nice to meet you...?"

"Soul... Evans tribe."

I gasped, everyone in the Albarn tribe knew that Evans were mortal enemies. I shivered a bit, feeling naked because of my obvious lack of weapon.

"What are you doing, alone in the woods like this, Albarn? It's not safe without a weapon."

"Finding Pipo. Gotta problem, Evans?"

He looked pained almost until, all of a sudden, we both burst out laughing. I was literally rolling around on the ground, twigs and leaves tangling in my, once smooth, hair. The boy, once he had stopped laughing, stood amongst the trees, spear lost in the leaves covering the forest floor, just looked at me. He examined me, carefully taking in all of me, as my hair was spread across the forest floor, covered in leaves and twigs. My outfit also was ripped in places from roots and sticks and such. He carefully examined my face, especially my eyes. His were ruby colored and gorgeous. We just stared at each other until Pipo got tired of just looking at us, looking at each other, and decided to run back to camp. I quickly got up and ran after him, yelling to Soul, "Tomorrow! Evening!"

I didn't have to turn around to know he was smiling to himself.

A/N: Thanks for reading!

Okay... So it has been brought to my attention that a few of you want a lemon continuation of "Sexual Dreams" so... If you want a lemon, post an inline comment on the following word and I will make a new story for only lemons... Probably.

Inline comment below:

LEMON, ANGEL! SOMA LEMON, ANGEL!

Okay, so this oneshot, which will be continued, was a request by someone, I'm sorry I don't know exactly who.

Love you guys!

⚓️~Angel