Chapter 17

PARKER'S POV
I drove to the hospital with tears clouding my vision. I tried my best to see the road ahead but I didn't want to. I just wanted to magically show up at the hospital and inquire about the files of my girlfriend. She was having a baby. And she didn't tell me. Ask me what I was feeling.
What are you feeling?
To be honest, I didn't even know.
It was a new feeling for me.
It was called forgive-anger-betrayal-hurt-happy-confused-shocked-stunned-thrilled. And I didn't even know where to start about how I didn't even know about the baby.
My Baby.
It was about 10:50 at night and I was driving to the ER while it was raining cats and dogs outside. My mother was going to have a fit with me. I missed another session of my appointments. But this wasn't the first time. I had gone to New York last week and visited all the places me and Layla would have went. I missed another appointment the other week. I never really went to these things. Paying attention to things or people other than Layla don't really catch my focus. My life has become a cage. I revolve around thinking about Layla twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. She has control over my mind and heart the way no other girl has ever had. I heard Lola moved on and forgot all out Layla and me. The drama teacher cried and decided not even to do the show. She quit and went to another school. The school didn't even have good arts anymore. Layla's best friends, Sam and Sara, I heard broke up after they heard about Layla but were struggling to even live without Layla so decided to stay together because they didn't know how long they would ever get together. And it's true. You don't know what's going to happen or when it is going to happen. It just happens and you can either deal with it, or let your life revolve around it. I didn't want to deal with Layla's dead so I let it take over my life to the extent where I couldn't even see where I was driving. I felt the crash then. But it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. I hit the car and my head ht the steering wheel. I fell into a deep dark sleep. I had a crazy dream.
Layla was sleeping next to me holding my hands and kissing my cheeks and every part of my face. My eyes slowly opened and she kissed my lips.
"Layla..." I whispered.
"Listen cause I can't be here for long. You are going to be with me soon but you just have to bare through a little pain first. I told the Big Man to just take you but He wouldn't have it. Sorry babe. Just a little pain for a lifetime of happiness with me and the baby. I'll wait for you but first He wanted me to explain everything to you. Just like Penny did me. Penny is in heaven with me and the baby. I was pregnant for 4-5 months without knowing it. The baby was unformed but in heaven it actually grew into a beautiful baby boy. You are a daddy. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but it would be risky. And you would have gotten all worked up over it. I'll come back and get you when this is over but just say something good. Something that is calming to everybody who loves you. Calm me." She kissed my forehead and left.
My eyes shot open. And I knew that these were my final words.

"...but just say something good."

I gasped for air.

Something that is calming to everybody who loves you."

"Layla." I muttered not working up enough power.

"Calm me."

"I love Layla Reynolds. I'm going to be with my one true love." I gasped and my heart stopped beating just like everything else stopped.
****************
Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter. Book is about finished now. I just have to write the epilogue. There is not going to be another book. I'm going to work on my other books before I post a Teen Wolf Fan Fiction that I wrote. Thanks for support! Love you all!
Lauren.