Training

"You're off balance." Chrissy pointed out, poking him with her sword.
"Hey!" Robin stumbled back. Chrissy groaned raising her hand to her face as she shook her head.
"This is going to take a lot of work." She mumbled under her breath.
The two dove straight into the advanced techniques.
"S-shouldn't we try something easier?" Robin said frantically trying to block Chrissy's blows and failing.
"We don't have time for that! Now focus!" Chrissy barked forcefully. Robin sighed as Chrissy advanced causing her to cut his upper forearm.
"Ow!" He gripped his arm glaring at Chrissy.
"Come on, it's just a small cut." Chrissy put her hand on her hip.
"It's deep." Robin complained. Chrissy let out an irritated groan and walked over to Robin. Chrissy grabbed his arm gently before slapping it. Robin shot back in pain.
"Man up and pick up your sword." Chrissy said back in her stance. Robin mumbled under his breath and charged her.
The two engaged in a glorious battle. Robin dodged surprisingly well and was strong and patient. Chrissy on the other hand was graceful, treating the fight like a simple dance.
"My god stay still!" Robin attacked as Chrissy dodged easily.
"Your opponent won't just stay still if you ask." Chrissy said slicing his back. Robin let out a growl. Chrissy laughed at this, lowering her guard for a few seconds. Robin took those few seconds and charged, slicing her cheek.
Chrissy raised her hand and touched her cheek lightly. She winced as she saw the blood on her fingers. Robin's eyebrows furrowed and he dropped his sword and rushed to Chrissy.
"I cut you! I'm so sorry!" Robin apologized. Chrissy looked at him in confusion. She had cut him multiple times but the minute he did it back, he apologized and came to her aid.
"Are you okay?" Robin asked.
"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" Chrissy questioned defensively. She wasn't that delicate.
"I hurt you and-" Robin began.
"I'm fine." Chrissy snapped. "Back in your stance!"
Robin flinched and sighed. "Enough for today."
Chrissy scowled but nodded.
"Fine." Chrissy snapped walking back to where Alicia set up camp.
Robin watched her for a second. Her heart was frozen by her parents over years of torture. It was painful to watch her struggle to trust people to Robin. She was helping him with fighting so perhaps the least he could do was help her with that.