Trespassers

Christina slipped silently through the snow covered forest. The hunting party worked like a machine, all cogs in a clock. The leader of the group was a young hunter named Kota. Kota's long black hair hung in a ponytail down his back. His blue eyes were strong and confident. His muscle at structure popped out in his tight black t-shirt and loose pants. A black bow was gripped tightly in his hand as they walked. Christina wrinkled her nose as she smelt Kota's familiar scent of pines and sweat.

Kota's head tracker, Gracie, held up a compass before nodding in a direction. Her dark blue hair fell in curly locks down her back. Her pale blue eyes sparkling with determination. She wore all leather and hunting boot. A similar black bow strapped on her back.

"Take to the trees." Kota commanded. While the others climbed the trees with agile and grace, Christina stepped clumsily as the others gave her silent giggles. Christina rolled her eyes as they went from tree to tree.

"Shh." Kota said with a concentrated look on his face. In the distance Christina heard faint voices. As they approached the trespassers, Christina's heart picked up.

'What if they don't accept me? What if they are just a duo of Bugs trying to get intell?' Thought a filled her heads. When she actually saw the 'dangerous trespassers' Kota had spoken of, she almost burst out laughing.

The male was tall and lanky, his golden blonde hair often falling in from of his brown eyes. He wore a simple blue hoodie and jeans. The female was small and very delicate looking. She was pale brown ear length hair and gleaming hazel eyes. A black cloak hung loosely around her tiny figure.

Kota and Gracie positioned their bows, aiming at the two people. Christina's heart practically jumped out of her chest.

'No, no, no! He can't kill them! They are my only chance!' Christina thought frantically. Not really thinking, Christina jumped from the tree and to her feet surprisingly graceful. She rose slowly as the two people stated at her in the small clearing. Christina shivered as the hunting party glared daggers at her. They soon followed after her making Christina let out an irritated sigh.

A few more long seconds of silence passed before Christina finally decided to speak.

"You are trespassing," Christina's eyes narrowed. "Which is punishable by death."

"Who the hell are you?" The male snapped standing in front of the female protectively.

"My name is Princess Christina Frigore of Nix. Now would you like to explain what you see doing here or shall I kill you right here, right now?"