Freedom

Christina stared at Alicia's outstretched hand.
"I..." She stuttered. Kota's cold glare sent chills up Christina's back.
"O-okay." Christina said taking Alicia. Kota snapped and charged at Christina, sword drawn.
With a quick turn, Christina plunged her sword deep into Kota's chest. Their eyes met for a few seconds as blood trickled from his mouth. Guilt washed over Christina like a wave. Kota had a wife and two daughters and she just took his life.
"Hey!" Robin said grabbing Christina's shoulder causing her to flinch. "That was uncalled for!"
"I..he...he was going to kill me!" Christina argued.
"I would love to argue but we better go before they return." Alicia said gesturing to the now empty clearing. Christina bit her lip and nodded.
The three walked through the snow and Christina would every once in awhile hiss for them to be quiet.
"So Princess-" Robin began.
"It's Chrissy." She corrected.
"Well, Chrissy. I think we should talk about what happened back there." Robin crossed his arms.
"I already told you. He would've killed me." Chrissy snapped.
"You could've handled it better. You seem like you know how to use a sword." Robin snapped back.
"He caught me off guard!" Chrissy yelled.
"You could've ducked or something!" Robin argued. Before Chrissy could say another word, Alicia eyes rolled back and collapsed to her knees.
"Alicia! God damn it! Right now?" Robin rushed to her side as Chrissy watched very confused.
"What's happening?" Chrissy asked as Alicia thrashed in Robin's arms.
"She's having a vision." Robin rocked Alicia in his arms. She twitched and shook before calming down.
"I...what? Oh..." Alicia said examining Chrissy's confused look.
"Okay someone tell me what the hell is going on!" Chrissy exclaimed.
"I'm an oracle." Alicia answered blankly.
"Oh yeah I think I got that much." Chrissy said with sass. "I'm guessing you're not going to the Water Temple for some good old fashion peace and serenity."
Alicia sighed and turned to face Chrissy completely. "Someone is going to die there in four days."
"So you're telling me you just go around saving people yet you," Chrissy pointed to Robin. "can't even hold a sword properly?"
Robin looked down embarrassed. "I try my best to protect her."
"You know what? Tomorrow I'm going to train you to use a sword. You're welcome." Chrissy smiled.
"I mean, I guess." Robin mumbled.
"Good!" Chrissy smiled as she saw a small flicker of a smile flash on his pale face.