2. After School

{Ariana's POV}

I was walking home after school since I failed my drivers test. Almost everyone in my grade can drive except me. I put in my earbuds and walked home listening to Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.

I heard someone honking at me. I thought I might have drifted into the road while in a musical trans. I turned around and saw Justin in his super expensive car. His parents are crazy rich and since his mom is only home on Sunday and sometimes Saturday's he has the house to himself.

J: Why are walking home? Don't you have a car?
A: No.. I, uh, failed my drivers test
J: HAHA! Wow Ariana. I thought you were super smart.
A: Ugh whatever Justin.
J: Well don't just stand there, get in.

I got into the car. It smelled really good, like a new car. I love the smell of new cars.

A: So is this a new car?
J: Yeah, I actually got it last week
A: Wow, I can barely afford my phone, let alone a new car EVERY month
J: I do not get a new car every month!
A: Oh yeah? Well how many cars do you have right now?
J: Ok, fine, I have 6 cars
A: Exactly, and since my birthday is in a few weeks I expect a car in my driveway. Got it Bieber?
J: I'll think about it Grande.

When we got home we sat in the car for a little while just talking. I really missed our long conversations. Usually I'm really awkward with people, but not with Justin. He brought out a side of me that people rarely see.

J: Can I go to your house?
A: Well you should know you don't have to ask, but yeah of course you can. But my mom isn't home right now.
J: Ok, I guess I can drink then.
A: JUSTIN!
J: I was kidding! Chill!
A: Don't tell me to chill! Ugh you're so weird Biebs.

We finally got out of the car and went inside.

{Justin's POV}

I really missed her. So far, we've had a lot of fun together. I have a girlfriend, her name's Selena. Honestly I thought I would be happy with her, but she's the reason me and Ariana stopped talking. She didn't want me talking to any other girl than her. I didn't realize how much fun I actually have with Ariana.

We went upstairs to her room and that's when all the memories hit me.

J: No way! I can't believe you still have my shirt here!
A: Oh yeah, I actually sometimes sleep with it on. It's still too big on me

Sometimes me and Ariana would have sleepovers for a weekend and sometimes the whole week. One time, her washing machine broke so I brought a shirt over to her so she could where it. It was a little small on me so I figured it would fit her. I was wrong, it was way too big on her. We laughed for a long time about it and then we fell asleep. I really miss those days.

A: JUSTIN! Are you still there?

I snapped out of my thoughts seeing Ariana waving her hand in my face

J: Oh yeah, sorry.

I kept quiet because I was planning a sneak attack. I quickly picked her up and ran around spinning in circles

A: PUT ME DOWN JUSTIN
J: SAY IT
A: NO I REFUSE
J: WELL I GUESS I'M NOT PUTTING YOU DOWN
A: JUSTIN!
J: IM WAITING
A: UGH FINE. YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU.

In sixth grade I would always do that to her and she would always scream her head off. Then I came up with the idea that she had to say that for me to put her down

I put her down and she was fixing her shirt and hair. She looked at me really angry and then tackled me and started tickling me.

A: HAHA! Got you now!
J: ARIANA PLEASE!

She knew my exact tickle spot. No one can tickle me but her. She got off me and laid down next to me. I forgot how fun she was.

J: I love you Ariana.
A: I love you too Justin.