3. The Sleepover

{Ariana's POV}

After I finished tickling Justin I laid next to him and stared at the ceiling. It made me feel really good after he said he loves me. It reminded me of the good times.

J: Can I sleepover?
A: Of course you can.
J: You still have my stuff here right?
A: Yeah, where else would it be?
J: I don't know, maybe you gave it to your boyfriend?
A: What boyfriend? I've never had a boyfriend in high school. If anything, you were the closest thing to my boyfriend.
J: Oh well sorry girlfriend.
A: Shut up Justin

I said giggling. He giggled too. I love his laugh, it's so cute. I hate Selena. She ruined everything with me and Justin. But I'm happy we can talk again, even though they haven't broken up. I'm not sure why thought.

A: So, how's you and Selena?
J: Honestly, I'm thinking about breaking up with her. She makes my life miserable.
A: Well do it, right now.
J: Nah, I can't do that.
A: Ok, then I'll do it. Gimme your phone.
J: Ugh. Here
A: Have you changed your password?
J: Nope.

I've known his password ever since he's had his first phone. He never changed it even after all the phones he's had.

I opened up his phone and texted Selena. I saw they haven't texted in a week.

A:*Hey, can we talk?*
She responded immediately, which is kinda scary.
S: *Hey baby, no not right now. I'll see you tomorrow and you can tell me what you need. Byee*

I stared at the screen in disbelief.

J: Well... What happened?
A: Um, she didn't even let me get to the 'I think we should break up part'
J: Well, that's Selena for ya.
A: I am so sorry for you Justin.
J: Hah, thanks babe.

Justin always calls me babe. It's weird because he only calls me babe. He doesn't even call Selena babe.

{Justin's POV}

I'm happy Ariana would break up with Selena for me but that obviously failed.

J: Thanks for trying to break up with Selena for me.
A: Eh, no problem.
J: I'm hungry, go make some food.
A: Um no hunty
J: Fine I'll carry you down there but you still have to make pizza
A: Ok, fine.

I love carrying Ariana bridal style. She's so light. Ariana is so cute and beautiful. No Justin stop, she's your best friend. But I have had feelings for her since first grade.

A: Ok so we have meat lovers, cheese or pepperoni pizza. (A/N yes I know she's vegan just go with it tho)
J: Ooh, meat lovers.
A: Ok, get it out the freezer I'll preheat the oven
J: Remember when we used to pretend we were married when we were home alone?
A: Oh my god that was such a long time ago.
J: Mrs. Ariana Bieber, has a nice ring to it.
That made Ariana laugh. She's so perfect.
A: Ok well the pizza's done so I'm gonna go get it.
J: Ok don't take too long wifey.
A: Haha, ok hubby.

I think I might ask Ariana out, well after I break up with Selena which I have no idea how to do.

A: Ok what do you wanna watch?
J: Umm, The Conjuring.
A: Oh my god Justin that movie is so scary.
J: It's okay, I'll protect you.

{Ariana's POV}

It's super hot here so Justin took off his shirt. I've seen him shirtless plenty of times, but he has changed. He didn't have abs in 9th grade and he definitely does now. They're so perfect, just like his face and smile and voice an-

J: You like them don't you?
Justin said smirking and interrupting my thoughts
A: Whatever.
J: It's okay Ariana. Tell me.
A: I have nothing to say.
J: Yess you do!
A: Noo I don't!
J: Ari..
A: Justin..
J: Say it.
A: Ugh, fine. You have really nice abs.
J: Thank you.
A: I'm gonna go change. Stay here and don't move a muscle.
J: Finee.

I went upstairs and changed into shorts and a shirt Justin gave me. I went back downstairs and Justin was staring at me. It was kinda weird but he's so hot it didn't even matter.

A: Can I help you?
J: Yeah, get me a soda
A: Ugh, fine, what kind? Wait, never mind I already know.
J: Wifey knows me so well.

I love it when he calls me wifey.

I got us some sodas and turned all the lights off before starting the movie. We both reached for a slice of pizza and grabbed the same one. We fought for it and of course, he won.

It got to a really scary part and I hid in Justin's arms. He has really big muscles.

J: Ariana the scene is over
A: No it's not stop lying!
J: He picked my head up and showed me it was over.
A: Thank you kind sir.

I kissed his cheek and he blushed. He kissed my cheek too and I blushed. Then I kissed his cheek again and we kept going. 'I love you more than just a friend' I really wanted to tell him that but he's dating Selena so he obviously doesn't feel the same way.

After about an hour the movie finished.

A: Ok, what do you wanna do now.
J: Another movie!
A: Ok, which one?
J: Lion King!

I put the movie in and before I know it I fall asleep!

{Justin's POV}

A few minutes after the movie started Ariana had fallen asleep with her head on my lap. I decided to cuddle with her. This was the perfect time since she was sleeping.

I took her head off my lap carefully and moved behind her. It was easy since we were on the ground. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close. Then out of no where I fell asleep.

Ooh! Get it Justin! What's Ariana gonna think when she wakes up? Guess you're gonna have to wait until the next chapter :) I plan on writing a lot of chapters today so hopefully I'll have at least 7 chapters up today.
xoxo,
kissmybutera