4. That Morning

{Ariana's POV}

I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me. It was Justin. It was the best feeling in the entire world, but it probably happened by accident. I just laid there, cherishing the moment. I felt movement from Justin so I closed my eyes. I could feel him take his hands off my waist. I opened my eyes and looked at him

A: Wow rough night.
J: Haha, yeah that's why I hugged you.

I was lying about the rough night so I'm still not sure why Justin was cuddled up next me.

I got up and took a shower. I put on high waisted shorts and a crop top with my converse.

Justin put on a white tshirt and shorts with his Jordan's. It was pretty hot to be honest.

{Justin's POV}

Ariana looked so hot today. I wanted to tell her but I decided not to.

J: Wanna help me set up for the party?
A: Yeah sure, let's go.

We went back to my house and Ariana looked amazed. I've had this house my entire life, and she's seen it plenty of times so I don't know why she's so excited.

J: Why are you so excited to be in my house?
A: Because I haven't been in here in two years!
J: Oh right.

Her saying that reminded me how I ditched her in 10th grade. It made me sad. I didn't want to think about it too much because it would bring my mood down.

J: Come on babe!
A: Ok, ok, don't rush me!
J: You take way too long.
A: Ok I coming!

We went to the garage and got a few tables out. Ariana decided to take a picture and posted it on Instagram. *setting up the party with my best friend! Lots of love to you @justinbieber* The picture got 30 likes and she just posted it.

I saw Selena liked it.
*ding*
My phone buzzed and speak of the devil, it's Selena.

S:*Wtf Justin! Why are you with her? Are you cheating on me? You better not be or I'll ruin you.*
J:*Relax, she's just helping me set up for the party*
S: *Oh, mkay. Ttyl babe, love you😘*
J: *Yeah, see you later*

I never say I love you to Selena, because I don't. I was angry, but I hid it because I don't want Ariana to think anything is wrong.

A: What's wrong Justin?
J: Nothing.
Of course she knew I was lying.
A: Yes something is wrong. Now spill it Bieber
J: Fine. Selena's mad that you're here and she's being such a bi-
A: Oh.. Sorry. I'll just leave
She said interrupting me. I could tell she was really upset.
J: No, don't go.
A: I really should. I don't wanna ruin things between you guys.
J: Really Ariana? You were the one that was gonna break us up!
A: Yeah, I know. I was just kidding.

She's a really good actress I must admit.

After we finished setting up the party Ariana went home to get ready. I guess I should too since it starts in two hours.

Yayy hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!! Read the next chapter cause something is about to happen between Jelena!

Also follow me on instagram & Twitter!
My Instagram is honeymoon.babee
And my Twitter is raurie_acd