14

"Fucking shit, my head hurts like a fucking truck just ran me over," I heard Justin saying.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have injected yourself with all those drugs," I said.

"I didn't," he said.

"Yes you did," I replied.

"No."

"I woke up last night and saw the empty needle in your hand don't try to lie," I said.

He closed his eyes and let a loud sigh out.

"I don't know what to do."

I sat staring at him in silence. "Yesterday, well last night, you were sleep talking, I think. Do you remember what you were dreaming?" I asked.

"No. What was I saying?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, I couldn't make out any words," I lied.

"Whatever."

"Don't whatever me," I said.

He closed his eyes once again and turned around.

"You're going to be late for work," I said.

"I can't go to work with a headache," he said.

I rolled my eyes and got up, "I don't see a point in being here."

"Why?" He mumbled into the pillow.

"Because you're not getting better. You're the same as you were when I was gone," I said. "And I have better things to do than to be here wasting my time," I mumbled.

"I am better... What did you say after that?"

"Nothing. Now get up and take a shower."

"You're so bossy."

I walked over to his feet, grabbed onto his right leg and pulled making him gasp.

"No," he whined.

I pulled him more until he was halfway off the bed, "And I don't want to see anymore dots on your arm. I will check every day if I see one, you won't be able to sit from how sore your ass will be."

"Oh are you going to spank me Ms. Quinn?" He asked turning on his back.

"Yes," I said.

"You think you'll be able to spank me?"

"Of course why not?"

"Because I'm ten times stronger than you," he said pulling me down onto him.

"That doesn't matter," I whispered.

"You won't be able to spank me," he chuckled.

"Yes I will now go take a shower and brush your teeth because your breath stinks."

"You don't have to be so mean," he pouted.

"Oh Justin, please take a shower and brush your pearly whites because your breath smells of roses and daisies with a mix of fecal matter."

He smiled and laughed, "Yes ma'am."

I got up and laughed. He walked to the bathroom and came back out fifteen minutes later. He got dressed in a black suit and had a grey tie in his hand.

I whistled at him as he walked closer.

"Thank you very much," he cockily said.

I took the tie from him, placed it around his neck, and started tying it, "You dress to impress."

"No sweetheart I undress to impress," he said taking my hands in his and pushing me towards the bed. He pressed his lips on mine and passionately kissed me.