Chapter one

It was a beautiful day in Snowdin. The snow fell on the white ground so slowly, and on the white ground you could see footprints made by the others in the town. Frisk made her own small footprints, scrambling towards her friend's house. She got some weird looks from the monsters passing, as if they still didn't welcome her there. She shrugged them off and when arriving at her friend's house knocked on the door.
She was welcomed by Papyrus, a tall skeleton.
"Human!" He shouted, smiling. "So, you decided to visit the great Papyrus? You just love looking at my beautiful face, don't you? Sadly-"
"No, Papyrus." Frisk said, laughing between her words, "Sans invited me over. He didn't tell you?"
Right before Papyrus spoke, Sans peeked his head out the door.
"Oh, heya, Frisk." He said, with a small wave.
Papyrus looked at Sans.
Sans looked back.
"Did you invite the human over?" He whispered, loud enough for Frisk to hear. She pretended to hear.
Sans whispered back, aware that Frisk could hear them, "Yep."
Papyrus looked back at Frisk, "Ahem, well, come in."
Frisk entered, then looked around. "Cleaner then usual.." she thought, "Kinda weird that I noticed something like that, though."
Frisk shrugged, taking a seat on one of the sofas. She hissed softly in pain as she did, her eyes darting towards where the pain was from.
"I guess Snowdrake did hurt me a bit.." She thought to herself, putting her tan hands on the bloody knee. Sans walked towards her, his boney hands in his hoodie. He noticed her uncomfortable movements as soon as he saw her.
"Hey, kiddo, you okay?" He asked, standing in front of Frisk.
Frisk looked at him for a moment before looking back at her knee. "I just scraped my knee."
She said, taking her hand away to show Sans the bloody knee.
"Isn't that supposed to stay inside you?" Sans asked, looking at it.
Frisk nodded, "But, I'm fine. Snowdrake just-"
"He did hurt you?" He interrupted, his eyes glowing a faint blue for a moment.
Frisk noticed this and got worried for a moment, "No- I mean, yes, but I'm fine. I just need a bandage. You.. Don't have bandages here, do you?"
"No, but we have some.. bone-ages." Sans grinned while Frisk internally screamed, externally giving him a weak smile. "Do you know where they  are?"
"Ah, don't sweat it, kid. I'll go get them." He said, winking. He turned around and began walking away and into the kitchen.
"Hey, bro. Do you know where the bandages are?" He asked, looking through the kitchen cabinets.
"Bandages? What ever do you need bandages for?" Papyrus asked, turning away from his cooking spaghetti to see his brother.
"It's nothin', I just need them."
Papyrus narrowed his eyes for a moment in suspicion before pointing to the highest cupboard. "In there, I assume."
Sans looked at the cupboard, then at Papyrus. "You must be joking."
Papyrus stifled a laugh before getting the bandage for his short brother. "Now, leave me. I must attend to my spaghetti." Sans chuckled, putting his hands as well as the bandage into his pockets. He walked out, nonchalant expression on his face as usual. Frisk was napping on the couch, curled up.
Sans sat next to her, speaking in a quiet, soft tone. "Hey, kid, you still awake?"
Frisk shuffled in her sleep, whimpering softly like an abandoned puppy.
Sans picked her up, bridal style, then walked to his room. He put sleeping Frisk in his bed and noticed the bloody knee again.
Sans grabbed the bandage from his pocket and stuck it on the cut before grabbing his blue blanket and putting it over Frisk. She curled up in his bed, hugging to the blanket.
"Must be having a nightmare." Sans thought, looking at her. He sighed a bit, stuffing his hands back into his pockets before opening the door to exit. Frisk mumbled in her sleep,
"I'm sorry, S-Sans.."