Chapter 10

Destiny's POV

We pull up to the house and Ariana and I get out f the car. We take out all the bags and we walk up to the front door. Ariana unlocks it and I make my way inside.

"Love you can put all of your things in your room while I prepare dinner." Ariana tells me.

"Okay." I say as I make my way up the stairs.

When I get there I go into my room and put all of the bags on top of my bed. I begin to put all of my clothes in the closet and after I'm done I put all of the shoes on the bottom shelf of my closet.

When I finally finish I lay on my bed and decide to go on my phone.

I unlock it and I go into the App Store and I install a couple of apps like Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr. When I'm done I go into the Twitter app and make a new account.

For my username I put @DestinyGrande1 since @DestinyGrande was already taken and for my password I put May232015. The day Ariana found me and rescued me. I follow a couple of accounts including Ariana. I then open the Instagram and tumblr apps and I do the same. My usernames and passwords are the same as my Twitter so that I won't have to memorize so may usernames and passwords.

I begin to scroll through a couple of post on tumblr until I hear Ariana call me from downstairs.

"Maddy dinner is ready!"

"Coming." I shout as I get up.

I walk downstairs and I go into the kitchen. Ariana is already done cooking and she has already set the table. I take my seat and I wait for her to sit down.

"Sean said he is running a little late and that he won't be able to make it in time for dinner." Ariana frowns.

I feel a huge weight lift off my shoulders for a moment.

"But he said he will still be able to make it for some snacks and a movie." Ariana smiles.

"Well that's great." I force a smile on my face.

*skip dinner*

Ariana and I take a seat on the couches and we talk until we hear a knock on the door.

"Yay that's him! Stay here I will be right back." She says excitedly.

"Okay." I say trying to cover up the  nervousness in my voice.

She leaves to open the door and a couple of minutes later she returns with Sean.

As soon as I see him I feel myself start to panic a little.

"Sean this is Maddy. I told you about her earlier and Maddy this is Sean." Ariana smiles.

Sean gives me a weird look but then as soon as he recognizes me a smirk appears on his face and he just stands there not saying anything.

"Babe is there something wrong?" Ariana asks him.

"Nahh. She just looked really familiar for a moment." Sean tells her.

"Familiar?"

"Yeah like I swear I thought I knew her for a second. I'm just really tired so I guess I'm losing it." He tells her.