Chapter 15

Last chapter, hope you enjoy!

Mercy walked quietly with Fennec and Tiger. It had been a day since they attempted to disband the wolf pack, and Fennec was better enough to walk without any help. They were desperatly trying to leave the wolf pack behind, and were purposly avoiding the topic.

"We should hunt," Tiger suggested.

"Alright," Mercy agreed, Tiger racing off into the woods.

Mercy just stood their and waited for Tiger's return. She heard a screech and looked up to see two vultures flying in the distance, circling something.

"Oh no! Tiger!" Fennec gasped.

"What about him?" I asked.

"He's in trouble," Fennec explained. "Vultues circle something if a creature is dead, or they think it's going to die."

Just then, they both heard an angry screech that sounded like Tiger's. They both looked at each other and bolted off, racing towards the source of the noise. The broke into a tight small clearing, where they saw Tiger wrestling with a russet red fox. The fox had a leg held up to it's belly, and as soon as Tiger broke away from the fox to stand next to them, Mercy and the fox's eyes widened.

Their was a certain strrring in Mercy's fur, that she got when she first opened her eyes to see her mother-fox. She knew it had to be him, their was no other explaination, and she saw that he felt the same sensation too.

"Father-fox!" She gasped.

The fox slowly nodded is head and spoke, "Yes, my dear daughter."

That's the end of the book. Sorry it had to be short, I couldn't think of anything more exciting to also put in this chapter, so I just ended the book. Please comment if you liked the book.