Ch-4. Daunting

I stand and take my departure from the whistling sea. As I make my way to my car I think about the face of life which unfurled in front of me today. My past which made an acquaintance with me. Drive to Seattle will be tiring .It's a long journey ahead , I should have told the driver, instead of giving him a break, but I don't mind much. It will help me recapitulate the day.

After driving for an hour and a half my dreadful but convenient electronic partner starts making an annoying buzzing sound. I see it's a reminder for my meeting tomorrow morning. I shrug at it and mentally curse that the day could not be worse. 

After what seems like forever driving on this misty highway I see fairy boats which give me an assurance that my destination is not too far .

An hour or so passes and I make my way to my apartment which is just in middle of the city. I park my car and reach for the stairs. I unlock the door and directly head to the kitchen to grab a drink. I chug it down in an instant, the drive has drained me but sleep is not taking over me any time soon. 

I walk to the balcony and open the glass sheath, in this misty midnight skyline of Seattle is what seems like a marvellous wonder, the lights appear like stars peeping from the dark, it is a beautiful view which soothes my burning nerves . I lock my doors , plop down on my bed and drift off to slumber.
--------------------------x--------------------------

A/n ,
A lot has not been described in this chapter but you would understand the story as I will tie all the loose ends in the coming up chapters.
Your faithful writer
-the-varnika .