Chapter 98.

"Where the hell were you?" Justin shouts as soon as the front door slams shut. I knew he would be pissed, maybe even a little beyond pissed. My mom is sitting right behind him and he eyes are slightly pink and her features instantly falters when I appear at her site. Has she been crying? I couldn't help but to give her a few glances but after a while, she doesn't look at me anymore. Her focus is on her fingers fiddling in nervousness I'm sure.

"Answer the question." Justin snaps me back to his attention.

"I told you I had to get away out of the house." I say quietly as I possibly could without get yelled at telling me to speak up.

"No, for a week without telling anybody you left in the first place and without even calling? In fact, what was up with that? And blocking me so I couldn't call you anymore? Are you fucking serious?" Justin snaps.

"Wait, block you?"

"Yes, every time I tried to call you, it goes straight to voicemail and your phone is never dead or off, what else could that mean? That you broke it?" His voice is full of displeasure and indignation.

"My phone is fine." I say.

"Okay so you blocked me. Just say that."

"I didn't block you though." I tell him truthfully but by the expression on his face, he's not convinced, not even once. He keeps the straight look on his face without saying another word, probably waiting for me to give him a good logical reason.

"You're lying.." He finally says and got a little closer to me.

"I'm telling you the truth. Why the hell would I even block you?" I'm started to get pissed now and it's just all irritation.

"Okay, if you didn't, then who else?" Justin snaps, his eyes flaming but his expression remains serious.

"Who else is there?" Cameron interfered and I am actually pleased that Cameron stayed instead of going anywhere else by now. Justin sighs and brings his hand up to his face and rubs his temples then brings them down a little bit to pinch the bridge of his nose, probably trying his hardest not to curse really loud.

"Wait, your saying that you think that Spencer took my phone and blocked you?" I try to gather up the pieces but it was much harder than I thought without jumping to conclusions too quickly.

"It's pretty obvious.." Cameron says and I raise my eyebrow at him. "When we look at it that is." He continues, gesturing towards Justin and himself. I still can't put the pieces together. It's already getting late, later than I have ever expected.

"Spencer had good access on your phone, why did you do that?" Justin starts to pace across the small area part of the living room.

"Do what?"

"Let him go on your phone." Justin snaps as he stops in his tracks.

"I didn't." I only say.

After Justin yells at me about what I did was stupid of me while Cameron sits there, watching and trying his hardest not to laugh, and my mon sitting there not taking at least one glance at me, I went upstairs into my clean bedroom. I'm already getting tired of them, just luckily my cousins and aunt are leaving tomorrow-not that I have any problems with my aunt-and I'm leaving in two weeks. I start going into my closet and taking out a couple of shirts, pants, shirts, and probably one or two pair of leggings and spread it across my bed. I went back into my closet and found my last year's black with purple detailed suitcase. I dragged it out and laid it out onto the wooden floor. I unzipped it and flipped the flap wide open.

In the past hour or two, I began packing my clothes and anything that I could need. The sun started to die down past my window and my arms were soon getting tired of all of the packing. I shut the cover of my suitcase, leaving it unzipped, and started changing into my nightclothes.

I turned off my light and climbed into my bed, the bed that I haven't slept in in a while. As I rested my head onto the pillow, I felt how the emptiness of this bed was filling in slowly. I'm used to it when Spencer was right behind me and his arm was around my side. Or when I had my head on his bare chest and our legs would intertwine together, with his fingers in my hair, swirling and stroking. Or when Spencer's head would rest on either my stomach or chest and his hand would be up my shirt a little, swirling his fingers in circle patters. And some nights, I would feel his hand either slip into my pants or in my bra when he's about to go to sleep or when he just wakes up. He would circle his fingertips on my thigh when I'm not in a good mood or he would kiss my stomach and make his way up.

But right now, it's all just empty. No weight, no feeling, no touch, no nothing. The image of him touching me and him kissing me everywhere fades away when I close my eyes. Soon, slumber takes me over.

..

Spencer's POV.

The light rays shimmered through the blinds, waking me up from my slumber. I open my eyes and the emptiness of the bed takes over my mind, reminding me that she is gone and that she probably won't come back.

It's all gone. Her touch, her kiss, her hugs, everything.

By now, she would probably have her head on my chest, tracing the swirling tattoos across my chest as her eyes slowly open from my touch. She would look up at me to check that I'm awake too and give me small and gentle kisses on the tattoos I know she loves.

There was a lot of things she loved about me but it was those things that I would hardly show affection for. She hated how I didn't show affection for them but she still loved me in a way. Even if I never knew why she did love me, or how she stayed and didn't leave me out of hatred, I'm still reminded that of her and I still have to show her my best. Even if my best isn't that much, I was still willing to try.

Now I know all that trying shit was for nothing.