Chapter 116.

Spencer's POV.

Her eyes glimpsed in fear and horrid and I blink rapidly before I can realize what I'm doing. I quickly loosen up my grip on her and she breathes out, as if she didn't know she was holding her breath.

"Oh my god.." I whisper. "I didn't mean.." I try to begin but she slap my hands away from her and shake her head.

"Don't start." She snaps.

"I'm so sorry." I rush over to her but she backs away from me and the fear is back in her blue eyes.

Fucking why?

"You're just really fucking scaring me right now." I blurt out before she can leave, or at least things get a little awkward.

"Scared of what?"

"That this entire thing was a mistake.. That what you felt was absolutely nothing and what I felt was everything. I hate that feeling and I don't want to go back to that again." I admit, knowing she knew I was talking about Amber.

It takes her a second to answer, almost thinking that she wasn't going to, "That's not what I feel. I don't know if you've noticed, but everything has changed ever since that day in the parking lot to now." She begins and I cut her off.

"I know, I have definitely noticed." 

"Nothing is the same anymore, and I don't know how to feel about it. And just trying to process of everything we have been through together and separately, it's really have been driving me crazy. Absolutely insane and I really try not to think about it much." She says.

"Oh." I say. "What are you thinking right now?"

"Honestly, right now, I don't know. All I know is that I'm thinking I should really get out of here." She says slowly and walks over towards my closet.

Goddamnit.

I don't even know what to think right now about any of this and it's just driving me crazy.

(Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks for reading!)