Chapter 111.

Spencer's POV.

"I have to get home." She whines but doesn't move. "But.. I don't want to." She groans, squirming slightly under the fitted sheets as if she's developing some sort of pain.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked her and she nods slowly.

"Yeah, of course." She assures me. "I just feel..." She pauses as she tries to get up. "Awful." She breathes. "But I'll recover."

"Please tell me this isn't one of those hangovers where you forgot half of the things you did." I groan. It better not be or I would just be pissed off.

"No." She laughs. "I remember.. I mean, the memory was fuzzy of how it all lead to that but, mainly I remember." She tells me and relief washed over me.

"Good, because, I don't think I could remake the whole.. exquisite action." I tease, making her smile grow even more, almost ready to laugh.

"Are you going to keep making these type of jokes after we... you know, every time?" Her smile is still there, brightening all of her hangover flaws right now.

"I could. You want me to?" I questioned, making her laugh finally come out.

"It's weird." She shrieks and I couldn't help but laugh as her cheeks turns pink. God, I'm going to miss this so much.

"Maybe to you." I said and I couldn't tell she feels like hiding her face but she doesn't. "How about I make you some breakfast."

"I would gladly appreciate that." She laughs but her face still pink from embarrassment.