Chapter 102.

"Julia, what are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Oh this is Julia." Jason says as he leans forward, looking a but interested.

"Yeah." I tell him.

"Come with me." Julia tries to slide out of the booth.

"Wait, where are you guys going? If there's anything you have to say to her, you can say right here in front of me." Jason says with a grin.

"I don't think so, your sick and you know exactly what I'm going to tell her. Come on Casey." She gets out of the seat and reaches her hand out in front of her so I can grab it.

"Sit. . . Down." Jason says very slowly, his grin disappearing instantly. Is it just me, or is his green eyes shimmering?

"Fine, whatever." Julia rolls her eyes and sits back down.

"Wait.. What just.."

"Wait, Casey, before you finish that sentence, when are you leaving again?" Julia cuts me off.

"In four days, why?" I tell her as I took another sip of my drink. Jason has already munched down that glaze donut and he's already half way down with his drink.

"Oh god, I'm glad I caught you just in time anyways and that you came back in time anyways." Julia says with relief filling in her voice as the words came out aloud.

"I came back a little over two weeks ago." I tell her.

"I know, I just knew you had a lot of packing to do."

"Okay, but in time for what?"

"Since your leaving us on Friday, you have to go to this party I was recently invited." She offers.

"Oh god.." I sayang huff in irritation.

"Come on Casey, please. This is your last time because the next one isn't coming back until December I think since school is coming back. Please Casey."  She begs. She's right, if I go this would be my last time.

"And I'll make sure all the people you know is there, please." She pleas again.

"Why not, go. Since your leaving, probably sounds fun." Jason tries to encourage me.

"I don't know about that." I say, crossing me arms on the table.

"Please Casey, and tomorrow might be the last day I'll ever get to hang out with you. Please." Out of all the people I've met because of Spencer and Justin, I like her the most. And that is probably going to be our last time hanging out with each other, fully.

"And if you go, having the time of your life will be my special goodbye to you." Julia says.

"Fine, I'll go." I chuckled.

"Good, I didn't think I could get any cheesier, even though I did mean it." Julia says and I chuckled again.

"Me neither." Jason says and rolls his eyes.

"Are you going?" Julia asks him.

"Nah, I have to leave anyways tomorrow." He says.

"To where?" I couldn't help but ask.

"New York." He says. "Where are you heading?"

"Washington." I tell him.

"Oh."

"Can I have a sip?" Julia asks me and I slide my drink over to her.

"Oh." She says as she tries to take the straw away from her mouth to talk. "We have to go shopping tonight." Julia suggested.

"Tonight? I don't know, I probably have to get home right about now." I tell her.

"Oh come on." She groans. "I'll just tell Justin your with me picking out a few things." She says. When I look over at Jason for a little bit, he is on the phone with someone who just hung up on him.

"God, fucking prick." Jason groans at his phone as he stands up.

"Sorry but I have to go, but it was really nice meeting you Casey." He says as he reaches his hand in front of him for a handshake. I took his hand and he brings my hand up a little higher as he bends down and softly place his lips on my knuckles while looking at me. His eyes are piercing green when he kissed my hand. He stands up straight again and lets go of my hand. He tries to get out from in between space of the booth.

"You too." He says to Julia and pointed at her before leaving the Café. Julia rolled her eyes again before paying her attention on us again.

"Come on, we're going shopping. Please Casey." She begs again.

"Fine." I say and she slides out if the in a swift move. I grabbed my drink and follow her out the door.

...

After almost an hour in the mall, traveling through store to store, trying to find different dresses, shoes, and what Julia once tried to prefer, shopping in Victoria's Secret. I had enough from the store, but clearly Julia hasn't. Julia didn't even let me see half of the dresses and shoes she got me from a few stores. I just hope it's not too skanky for me to wear.

"Why can't you show me what you got me?" I ask her.

"I thought I told you already that it's a surprise." She says as she opens the back seat car door to put the shopping bags down.

"Well yeah, but I'm anxious now." I tells as I got in the car the same time Julia did.

"Well too bad, you can wait until tomorrow." She says as she drove off.

"Whatever. When does it start anyways?"

"Nine, but I'm picking you up a little after ten maybe." She says.

"Isn't that a little too late?"

"What does that matter? It's an all-nighter."

"Oh." I only say. "Wait, didn't you say you got invited?" I asked her as soon it popped back into my mind.

"Yeah."

"Doesn't that mean I would have to get invited too? Since it's invitation only."

"I never said it was invitation only and by invited, I meant somebody just asked me if I wanted to go or not. Not with a card and party stickers with big letters saying 'You are invited to a famous kickback party!'" Julia explained. "That's not what happened." She laughs and I joined her with a much quieter laugh.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A little past ten."

"Oh god, I promised Justin I would get home within an hour."

"Relax, I texted him you were with me shopping, your good." She tells me, a little bit of relief runs through my body and I took a breath out.