Chapter 106.

Julia tugged me through the crowd and through the double doors that leads to outside. The fire is big and strong but most of the people is crowded by the pool with two small barrels on tables in the center. Julia pulls me over towards the crowd, almost in the second-to-first row.

There's one short girl over at one side of the table with a red barrel and a tall guy at the other side with a blue barrel.

"Are those filled all the way to the top?" I tried to ask Julia loud enough for her to hear me.

"Of course not.. For the amount of drinks they chug down each and every night at these this party, they will probably catch themselves dead before they reach twenty-two." She says.

"How old are they?"

"Vicki is seventeen I think and Brett is.. Maybe nineteen, I'm pretty sure." Julia says.

"Oh."

A man with a microphone attached to his ear stand up in front of them two. "Are you ready?" The man shouted into the microphone next to his mouth. The crowd all around cheered.

"It's great because this only happens once a year and we've been waiting for this for a while. It usually happens when school ends and summer begins but they were late this year." Julia informs me and I nod.

"All right! Ready..." The man began. "Set..." He paused. "Chug!" The man shouted and the two contestants bobbed their heads into the cart as the crowd started cheering.

"I deep is that anyways?" I asked.

"Around six, maybe seven inches. I just know it's less than a foot deep." She tells me.

"Have you ever done this before?"

"Hell no. I never do any of these drinking contests or drinking games. The only game I would only play and I have ever played was bear pong. It was for a bet though and it involved money." She explained to me. I remember I did play a drinking game, two of them. It was strange but exquisite how it all was. The cherry vodka pong and the sixteen cup challenge. It's not like I regretted any of that but I thought I would throw up the next morning for sure.

"Oh." I only say and didn't share anymore of my thoughts. I focused back on the contestants and they started lifting up the carts to probably finish up what they have started.

"Done!" The girl shouted and slammed her small barrel on the table. The boy threw his barrel onto the ground and lifted his head up to look at the sky. Everybody started laughing and I spotted the girl whispering something into his ear.

"All right Brett, you know what you have to do, right?" The man with the microphone announced.

"Yeah yeah.." Brett groans started to lift his shirt up half way up his torso.

"Don't worry, you'll be doing us a favor." One of the girls shouted from the crowd. Brett gotten on the other side of the pool and threw his shirt right next to him. He started to unbuckle his belt.

"I'm glad Brett won, this is so much better than if Vicki would've won." Julia stated and I look back over at Brett. It's hard to believe anybody that was just less than five feet away from me is that ripped that you can see every single detail and small curves and crease in his biceps and abs and pecks. It's just every movement he makes, you can easily spot every single muscle in him moving along.