Chapter 5

Author's Point of View

School soon came around. Students were practically dragging themselves like zombies down the hallways to just get though the sluggish day. As for Haruki, he yet again had Kieran in the janitor closet with him. However, this time was different. This time he was going to punish Kieran for being manipulated by Masa.

"I hope you know I'm very mad at you," Haruki hissed through clenched teeth, his right leg in between Kieran's legs as he held both of the raven's wrist poised high above.

"You have Kyu, Haruki," the pinned-male growled. "What more do you want?"

"I want you. I want you more than anything."

"If you wanted me, then why are you still dating Kyu? Why haven't you dumped him and asked me out?"

Haruki fell quiet, his eyes glazed over as he searched his mind for the answer.
He wanted Kyu and he wanted Kieran. He wanted them both, but with the situation becoming more and more harder for him to control, he had to choose one of them. Masa was steadily making his mark on Kieran and he couldn't allow that at all. Kieran was his best friend and his crush.

"Haruki," Kieran said softly, gazing straight into the other's eyes.

Kieran's voice brought Haruki back to reality. He stared and sighed, releasing the boy's wrist as wrapping his arm around the other's waist. He gently laid his head against the male's neck, quietly listening to his heart beat.

"Haruki?"

"I've decided that I'm going to dump Kyu."

"W-Wait a second!?"

"What's there to wait? I love you more than I do with Kyu. I've realized now that without you, life isn't meaningful. Sure Kyu is a great person and all, but..." Haruki trailed off, lifting his head to stare at Kieran.

"But what?"

"But he isn't the one for me. You are."

Kieran was stunned. He didn't know what to say. The feelings he had for his best friend was slowly coming back. The butterflies that were once there were soon fluttering back. Yes Haruki and him were best friends for a long time, but now that Masa entered the picture, everything became much more complicated. He didn't want to hurt Masa and have the boy thinking he was just playing with him, nor did he want to have Haruki hate him and never ever talk to him if he choose Masa over him.

"I love you, Kie. I love you more than Masa does. He may know you since kindergarten, but you guys never really talk. We've been at each other sides since day one of high school; I know you more than anyone here. Even your own brother doesn't know you like I do."

Kieran didn't know what to say. He stood there like a statue, his thoughts all over the place.

"Kie..."

Haruki places both hands on Kieran's cheek, leaning forward to have their lips only brushing against one another.
Kieran could feel the heat radiating off Haruki's pink lips. He wanted to feel them against him, but at that same time resented them.

"I love you," Haruki uttered before pressing his lips against Kieran's.
The world spun for Kieran, his mind raced and his body reacting to Haruki's hand that crawled over every inch of him. The sensation it brought to him was new but exciting.

Haruki moaned against Kieran's lips, his tongue forcing their way into the raven's mouth. His tongue danced and swirled against Kieran's own while his hand began to undo their button-up shirts. Haruki's hand flew to Kieran's erect, pink nipples. His fingertips squeezing them and tugging them ever-so-gently.

Kieran mewled in response to his nipples being fondled. He couldn't control himself. His member below was feeling tight and wet with Haruki's knee kneading them.

"H-Hauki.."

"Tell me you love me," Haruki whispered in between kisses, eyes staring right at Kieran as his hands made their way down south.

"I-I..."
"You what..?"

"I-I love you," Kieran squeaked, his cheeks red as a tomato.

"Say it again."

"I love you, Haruki. I love you so much-Ah!" Kieran gasped, flinching and buckling when his drenched member was exposed and pumped by Haruki's fingers. He hid his face in the crook of the other's neck, embarrassed, but rather he didn't want Haruki to see his erotic face.

"Don't hide from me, Kie. I want to see you in pure bliss. I want to see you moan my name. I want to see you begging for me to go deeper inside you. I especially want to see you cum your heart out," Haruki panted, his hand quickly pumping Kieran's drenched cock.

"Haaah! Ah! I-I can't stand up anymore," Kieran groaned, his knees giving out.

Haruki caught Kieran and took him to the floor. He sat down with the raven on his lap, watching his love shrivel in delight.

"O-Oh, Haruki! Haaaah! Ahhhhh! D-Don't be s-so rough.. AH!"
Kieran didn't realize that Haruki's fingers traveled behind him and into his sweet puckering hole. He could feel them inch farther and farther inside of him. Throwing his head back, Kieran moaned out loudly.

"My, my, Kie. If you don't keep quiet, we'll get caught," Haruki teased with a smile, his fingers scissoring Kieran's virgin hole.

At that realization, Kieran but his tongue and muffled his moans to the best he could. However, it ended up in defeat. He was back to groaning sensually and panting his heart out.

Kieran's Point of View

I couldn't help myself. It just felt so good. His hand touching my wet rod and his fingers traveling further and further into me was something I've dreamed of. My body burned and my throat was becoming dry from all the moaning I did. But I wasn't going to let that still me. I wanted Haruki to devour me inside out. I wanted him to split me apart.

"H-Haruki.. I-I can't take it anymore! Ah!"

His hand glided all over my chest and back, his mouth kissing and leaving small marks on my collar bone. He watched me struggle and I enjoyed that. It gave me shivers knowing he was enjoying himself watching me coming undone to his own hands.

"Kie, I want you so badly," he huskily said, his beautiful eyes staring straight at me with beg.

"I-I'm all yours," I whispered, closing my eyes and pressing my lips to his.