Chapter 2

Author’s Point of View

Haruki sat there, a bit sadden yet happy at the same time. Happy for his boy friend was here, but sad that his best friend had left. It was beginning to become more complicated and he had to get his head together and choose someone.

“Haru, we should go do something after school together,” Kyu purred as he wrapped his legs around Haruki’s waist.

Haruki had forgotten about his thoughts when Kyu mentioned about going out.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!” He shouted, standing up as he went to claim Kyu’s lips with his.

“Well, I heard there was a festival going on and I think that would be perfect!”

It was indeed perfect.

Haruki could just forget about Kieran and just focus on what’s more important in his life.

“Alright, I’ll pick you up an hour from now, okay?” Haruki smiled, kissing his little angel on the lips once more.

“Alright.” Kyu nodded, kissing his boyfriend before he jumped down and scampered away.

Sighing, Haruki ran a hand through his hair and leaned against the lockers that stood behind him.

He wasn’t yet aware of who was watching him, but for sure, that person was going to cause Haruki’s heart to ache.

As Kieran left to grab his bag from his locker, he heard a shuffle of footsteps and spun around to see Masahiro Ito, a male that shares the same homeroom with him.

“Masa? Is there something I can do for you?” Kieran asked, completely confused and awed.

“Come with me.” He said, grabbing the surprised Kieran’s hand.

“Where are we going?” Kieran asked, following the other male.

Kieran didn’t get an answer from the Masa, they were there by the time Kieran had finished asking his question.

The place they were was the school’s courtyard. It was half the size of a football field. It was decorated with several assortments of flowers that matched the school’s color.

As he was continued to being dragged around like a ragdoll, Masa lead Kieran to a large tree that sat at one of the corners of the courtyard.

Still confused and now standing behind the tree, Kieran spoke up again.

“Masa, why are we here?”

Masa didn’t say anything for a bit. He just stood there like the guards outside the royal palace in Britain.

Masa’s Point of View

My heart was racing. I couldn’t stop it from beating so loudly! I swear that Kieran could hear it right now.

Kieran. Oh, beautiful, lovely Kieran. I love him. We’ve been friends since kindergarten and by the time I got to middle school, I just fell for him.

I wanted him for myself. I wanted to be the one to take his anal virginity!

I would have loved to be his first kiss, but that damn Haruki had to take it.

Even so, I just want him all.

“Masa-san, you’re all spacey like Haruki is. Is something wrong?” He asked, placing a single hand on my forehead.

I just shook my head and smiled.