Chapter 1

Author’s Point of View

“Just shut up, Kieran,” Haruki Suzuki huskily said as he pressed his lips against his best friend’s lips.

What had Kieran Sato gotten himself into? This school year, which was his last, was supposed to be the most memorable one, which in fact, it was really a memorable one; despite the fact his white buttoned up shirt was half done and he was pressed up against the wall in the janitor’s closet, this was going to be the most interesting school year.

Soon, Kieran felt the pressure on his lips recede. He was left there, speechless and completely out of breath.

“Don’t look at me like that,” Haruki growled, fighting back the temptation to just fuck the black haired boy right then and there.

“H-How can I not lo—“ Before the young raven had a chance to even complete his sentence, he was forced back up against the wall with his mouth being explored yet again by Haruki’s tongue.

It was hard to fight back the moans that slipped from his pink lips. It was even harder when he felt his buddy become hard and erect from Haruki rubbing him in a circular motion.

This was going to be a long, long year.

After Kieran had finished buttoning up his shirt, he stared at Haruki with his cheeks dusted with a shade of pink.

“What?” Haruki asked, licking his lips in a seductive manner. “Did you want some more?”

Kieran didn’t answer. His stomach was in a knot and he was trying his hardest not to recall their little affair.

“Cat got your tongue, Kie?” Haruki purred as he used the tip of his forefinger to lightly brush the surface of Kieran’s cheeks.

“Be quiet, Haurki,” Kieran stated firmly and sternly, trying to gain power in the situation. “What we did is wrong and you know it.” He mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest and staring straight into his unamused best friend. “Plus you’re dating my twin brother…”

Kieran just couldn’t stand his brother finding out about this. What was worst? Hiding the fact that he was kissing his brother’s boyfriend, well, being kissed by his brother’s boyfriend or telling his brother about having an intense French kissing in the janitor’s closet.

Even if he had only to choose one, his brother would end up hating him for the rest of his life.

“If this keeps up, Haruki… We are bound to get up caught by someone.”

Something inside of Haruki wanted to just slap Kieran, but another part just wanted to kiss those delicious lips and just forget about being in a relationship with Kyu. He did love Kyu, but he loved Kieran. No, he was just drawn to both of them. They were just magnets, pulling him and enticing him.

Haruki ended up saying nothing at all. He just stared at the wall behind Kieran, thinking deeply to himself.

Sighing, Kieran walked over to Haruki and placed both of his baby soft sands on each of Haruki’s cheeks.

“Earth to Haruki? I need to you back here on Earth. I’m pretty sure space is less interesting when you get sucked up in a black hole.”

Haruki looked up, now back on earth as his lips curved into a devious smile.

“Well, the only black hole I want is yours,” Haruki chuckled while Kieran just rolled his eyes.

“Whatever, Prince Charming. “

“Don’t you whatever me!” Haruki whined, puffing his lips out as he opened the janitor’s closet and walked out as Kieran followed after.

“I can do as I please and you can’t stop me.” Kieran said in a sassy tone.

Haruki’s Point of View

I just stared at Kieran, completely just drawn to how he was sassing me.

He was just too adorable. He knew how to joke around when the time was right. He knew when to be serious. He was just all out perfect.

But on the other hand, Kyu was the most popular and cutest boy I’ve ever seen. His shiny, silky black hair and blue eyes was divine.

I knew it was stupid that they looked the same, but Kyu was more into dressing more cute.

But than again, Kieran was just beautiful when he dressed so formal.

“Earth to Haruki. Boy, you really are spacing out more than usual,” Kieran said as he was waving his hand in front of my face.

Blinking, I leaned forward to attempt to bite those pale digits and watched Kieran jerk his hand away from me.

“So what about it?” I shrugged, walking slowly down the hallway. “Everyone has days when they just want to fantasize about someone.”

I heard Kieran followed after me, his footsteps matching at the same speed as mine.

“And I hope you’re fantasizing about your boyfriend and not me.” He said plainly.

It’s only been about you lately, I thought and looked away before I heard my name being shouted down the hallway.

I almost cringed, wanting to just run away from that person I shared my love to.

“Haaaarrrukiiii!!!” Kyu shrieked, sprinting and jumping onto me as he covered my face in plentiful of kisses.

I wished Kieran would do that to me, I thought.

I turned my head to look at Kieran, but he was nowhere to be seen.