Skype Date

Idina's P.O.V

As I unlocked the door to my hotel room, I heard my phone buzz. I entered my room and fished my phone out of my bag. I checked the message and instantly broke out into a grin.

Hey babe! I just wanted to say that I love you so much and I can't wait until you get back. Have a great day off tomorrow!

I giggled, and shot him a text back.
I love you too Xo! I can't wait to see you either!

I sat my phone down and walked into the bathroom. I showered and put my pj's on and remembered I was expecting emails regarding my upcoming tv show.

I walked over to my bed and opened my laptop to check my emails, but I got interrupted by a Skype call. I smiled, realizing it was Aaron and answered.

"Hello beautiful." He said, smiling. He looked so cute with his silly grin.

"Hi babe! Oh my gosh I miss you." I said, smiling at him.

Aaron sighed. "I miss you too. The bed is so empty."

"Are you not at home?" I asked, noticing the walls.

He laughed a bit, "No, I'm actually visiting my parents, I just saw you online and took the opportunity."

"I love you. I'll be home in about a month now!"

"I love you too, and trust me I know. I've practically been counting the days. But babe, let me call you back, I'm almost at my moms apartment, and I need to call her and tell her i'm here."

"Alrighty then, bye!" I said,
blowing a kiss at the screen.

About 5 minutes later I got a knock at my door.

Who the hell is knocking at midnight?

I opened the door and there stood Aaron.

"Surprise." He said, smiling.