New Parents

A/N: This was a suggested prompt. Hope you all like it!

Idina's P.O.V

I was woken up at 3 am by crying.

"Babe, it's your turn." I said, nudging Aaron.

He groaned and got up and walked to our little girls room. I could hear him talking to her from our room and I smiled. He was amazing with her.

I decided to get up to go make sure everything was okay, because Aaron had been gone for a while. I walked into the nursery and I broke out into a huge grin.

"You are so beautiful. You look just like your mom, but I think you have my eyes, or maybe my nose. I can't believe I'm talking to a newborn. Anyways, Princess, you have such an amazing mother. I can't wait to see you interact with her when you're older. I can tell you want to sleep, I'll just put you down now. Daddy loves you."

He kissed her forehead and slowly put her back into her crib. He turned around and jumped when he saw me.

"Holy shit you scared me." He whispered.

I pulled him out into the hall and kissed him.

"You're an amazing dad." I said, tearing up a bit.

He smiled and placed his hands on my hips, "You're an amazing mom. I can't believe we have a daughter together. She's so perfect. She looks just like you babe."

I kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go get some sleep while we can."