After Party

A/N: well....at least I tried 😅😅😅 I don't like how this came out but someone requested it months ago (SO sorry I'm so late) leave suggestions in the comments!! 💖
Aaron's P.O.V

"That was so fun!" Idina said, giggling.

I smiled as I pulled out of the parking lot of the bar. We were leaving the If/Then after party and Idina was a little tipsy- well, more than a little.

"I love you!" Idina said, grinning.

"I love you too, baby." I replied, taking her hand and kissing it.

She smiled and bit her lip, "Am I drunk?"

I laughed, "Kinda."

She giggled and leaned her head on the window.

I couldn't help but laugh when she stared singing every song that came on the radio, including "Bottoms up".

When we finally reached her apartment, she was holding my hand and leaning her head on my shoulder. She unlocked the door and turned to me, "Can you stay?"

"Of course, but I don't have anything to sleep in."

She rolled her eyes, "I've seen you naked before, you can wear your boxers."

I blushed at her remark and she laughed, "You're bluuushing!"

"I am not!"

"Are too!" She said, sticking her tongue out.

We eventually changed into our pajamas and cuddled up together in Idina's bed.

"Mmh, I looveyou." Idina said, her words slurring a bit from the alcohol/tiredness.

"I love you too baby."

"You are a good boyfriend."

I laughed a bit and kissed her forehead, "You're a good girlfriend."

"Really?!" She asked, her eyes widening.

"Yes, really." I replied, smiling.

The next morning I woke up to see Idina already awake.

"Good morning." I said, yawning.

She smiled weakly and snuggled up to me, "Good morning."

I could tell she was slightly hungover, "Babe, want me to get you some Aspirin?"

She blushed, "That noticeable, huh? I'm a little embarrassed."

I laughed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Don't be, you were kind of adorable."

She smiled and I kissed her forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too, and uh- thank you for not like...taking advantage of me last night."

"Baby girl, you know I would never ever do that to you." I replied, running my thumb over her hand.

She smiled and kissed me, "I know."