Just a Dream

Aaron's P.O.V

I walked into the bedroom and took my shoes off. I sat my stuff down and was reaching for my blazer when I felt Idina's hands wrap around my waist. She gently kissed from my ear down my neck. I turned around to see her in very sexy black lingerie and I almost audibly gasped. She looked so breathtaking. I leaned in and kissed her and she gently pushed me on the bed. She sexily crawled on top of me and soon enough we were both stripped of our clothing. She leaned down and teasingly kissed my neck. She was taking everything painfully slow. My breath hitched as she kissed her way down to my area. She looked up at me and gave me a seductive look. I bit my lip as she slowly started stroking my member. All of this was interrupted when suddenly I
woke up to see Idina and Walker playing around on the bed. I sighed as I realized it was all a dream.

"Oh, good morning baby. I'm sorry if we woke you." Idina said, kissing me.

"It's alright, I needed to wake up anyways."

Walker ran out of the room yelling something about going to potty. Idina scooted close and snuggled up to me.

"My mom's gonna come get him at 11, she wanted to spend time with him and he's gonna spend the night with her, so maybe later I can do whatever I was doing in your dream that made you moan my name like that." She said, winking.

I instantly felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment. She giggled and kissed my cheek, "It's nothing to be embarrassed about, babe. I've had plenty of great dreams about you." She said, smirking."

I turned even redder at the thought of that.

She noticed and grinned, "You're so cute and innocent."

"I am not!"

"Oh but you are, I find it really adorable though."

"Ok I'm not supposed to be the adorable one."

She laughed, "Your intolerance for jokes is almost as big as the tent in your pants."

I grabbed my pillow and playfully hit her with it, which turned into a big pillow fight. By the end of it Walker came in, demanding breakfast.

Idina got up and before she left the room, she turned around and asked, "So, what exactly was I doing in your dream?"

I scratched my head and bit my lip. In my defense, it's awkward to talk about.

"Oh my God do you have like a weird fetish?"

"No! It wasn't like that-"

"You totally have a fetish." She said, as she turned to leave the room.

I laughed and slapped her ass as she walked out. She turned around and smirked, "I'll get you later, fetish boy!"

"I do not have a fetish!"

I will never hear the end of this one.