Chapter Four

[DARA's POV]

She pouted and sighed.

She's been sitting on the ground for hours.

She look lazily at jiyong whose busy scribbling and sketching on his pad.

She took a peek on his art.

Well, it's a beautiful scenery. His hands are very exceptional.

It captured the magical feeling of the scenery. It is absolutely amazing.

He really does have a talent huh?

"Aren't you tired?" I asked him.

He smiled but kept his focus on sketching. "I'm fine." He replied.

I wonder why he likes art.

What is this feeling?

Even though it is hard, he is enjoying it.

He is impatient but he seems happy.

Ahhh, I get it.

This is what Jiyong feels when he's drawing.

"You really love this huh." I told him with a grin.

"Yup." He replied.

"Why did you get interested in drawing?" I asked.

"Well, ever since I remember, I have been drawing. I don't know the reason why but it's really fun. Drawing like this... But I know that I still lack something that's why I entered art school." He said with a shy smile.

I smiled. "mmmmmm." I mumbled with a nod.

"Dara, how about you? Do you have anything that you wanna do?" He suddenly asked me.

I look at him only to find him staring at me.

My heart suddenly thumps in a weird way.

"M-me?" I asked him again.

He nodded.

"Well, I was scouted for a television show. But I want to have fun at my school. I also want to do some travelling." I told him dreamily.

"There was so much that I couldn't decide. I want to live life filled with fun." I told him while looking at the sky.

I sighed.

[GD's POV]

While she's telling me what she wanted to do with her life I felt her emotions.

Surprisingly, it's GUILT again.

"What?" She asked me.

"N-nothing!" I told her while turning my head to my sketch pad.

Maybe it's just my imagination.

She has no reasons to keep secrets from me... RIGHT?

_______________________

Dara and I are both at home.

She's in the kitchen preparing something for our dinner while I stand at the corner awkwardly and staring at her back.

"What's up with all the fidgeting? I can't focus with it!" She suddenly yelled at me.

"S-sorry." I muttered. "It's just... it's the first time that a girl would come to my apartment and cook for me." I continued shyly.

She looks at my way and stared at me.

My heart thumps loudly. I bit my tongue. I hope she can't hear my heart thumping wildly for her.

"You don't have a girlfriend?" She asked me with a grin.

"Err, well, we broke-up last week." I answered.

She giggled.

"Your lying. But I understand" She muttered.

Damn, sometimes I hate this connection of ours, there's no privacy.

TSK.

She finished cooking and I started to prepare the table.

She placed the cooked food on the table and smiled at me.

"Well, let's eat while it's still warm." She said.

I took a scoop on the soup and taste it with much gusto. "This is amazing." I complimented her.

She smirks at me cockily. "I know right? But the hamburger is my specialty." She bragged.

"O-ok." I replied but took a bite on the burger.

"It's ok." I told her while keeping my feelings private.

"I see, it was that delicious huh?" She told me giddily.

DAMN this connection. I want privacy once in a while.

"If you know already, don't ask!" I sarcastically told her.

She just sent me a wide smile.

Wait.

She's happy?

I smirk.

"Well, I don't know that you also get happy when you're praised." I told her cheekily.

She grinned "Well yeah, when you are praised you don't feel bad right?" She replied.

Peculiar.

Even her mind is peculiar.

I just smiled.

"Sitting like this, it's like were a real couple right?" She said with a mischievous smile.

I choke up with the thing on my mouth. She immediately gave me a glass of water.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her immediately after I cleared the lump on my throat.

She giggled. "You really are cute when your blushing Jiyong." She told me.

I felt my cheeks get hotter. I immediately put both my hands on my cheeks as its shield.

She giggled again.

Aisht.

If our stimulation is shared so that we don't kill each other off, then what reason did God have for us to share emotions as well?

"What are you thinking?" Dara interrupted my thoughts.

"N-nothing." I replied.

"Really?" She asked again while raising her brows.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

Even though the two of them were told to decide who live in seven days, whenever they talked, they never came to an answer.

I don't want these seven days to end.

I don't want to answer the damn question.

I look at her.

Dara.

Is it selfish for me to ask God that I want you to stay by my side... forever?

Aisht.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++